**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AI reaction times faster after specials?

spacejumper5193spacejumper5193 Posts: 152 ★★
edited September 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
It may just be me, but it seems like after throwing your specials, the AI seems to be reacting faster than normal. When I say faster than normal I mean countering your with a combo or a special themselves, before you even have a chance to react from your special animation. I especially have noticed it more often after throwing an SP3. Am I just crazy or have others noticed this as well?
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    CmaroCmaro Posts: 229 ★★
    I have been just fightin in Aq today Massacre uses heavy i instanty counter attacked but he still was able to use sp1... idc whats wrong with that
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    Not just that .. I can't recall being special intercepted by the AI as often as lately ... at least 2 to 3 times a game just as soon as I dash in to hit their block to force them into a special I'm intercepting with said special.
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
    Yeah, the game's been strange as of late. I've had several issues that aren't really persistent each on their own but sort of form a weird pattern anyway. I've had opponents getting hit by the first hit in an SP only to recover mid-SP and avoiding the rest of the hits; I've had heavy attacks miss when they really shouldn't, and I've been unable to dash in towards opponents after I've knocked them down with an SP (my own attack just whiffed and then they laid into me).

Lots of weirdness recently.