**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

300 units crystals with specific champions

I have a question,how it work with those 300 unit Crystals ,I bought 2 Crystals one with Iceman and another one with archangel,and in the description it’s supposed to randomise between 3 to 6 stars iceman or archangel , but when I’ve opened them,it started to randomise from all the champions,not only from those specified.Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Espada699AEspada699A Posts: 14
    I’ve bought two Uncanny crystal one with iceman and another with archangel ,when I’ve opened them it randomise from all champions not those that are specified.
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,208 ★★★★★
    Those are just the features WITHIN the bundle of all the other champions
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Those featured champs have a slightly, almost worthless, increase in chance to get the champ.
  • Options
    Ok thanks,my mistake I’ve misunderstood,now I’m sorry that I’ve spent those amount of units.Next time I will be more carefully.
  • Options
    It supposed to specified that will randomise from all champions ,not from those that are written underneath the crystals(Try for a 3 to 6-Star Iceman!).On other Crystal is written that (Guarantees a 3 to 6-Stars champions)this one is normally to randomise for all champions.