**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

Magneto (White) - Pre Fight Abilities - Guidance Boost

FrydayFryday Posts: 714 ★★★
Hello everyone,

I was wondering if anyone happen to know (or written somewhere). Is Magneto (White) - Pre Fight Abilities - Guidance Boost applied to 1 fight in 1 quest or all fights in that quest?

Many thanks

Comments

• Options
    Hi @Hrishikesh713 ,

Thank you very much for further explaining it for me, that is good to know. Honestly, I never use White Mag (since I only got a 4* of him as well). So never full understand these bits in details.

Mainly right now only taking him along to sync and try to buff up Colossus a bit more, just try to work out if White Mag is a good supporter for a few fight only maybe his spot is better for someone else.

Thanks again for the additional information.
  • Options
    Guys I have a doubt , collossus gains the fury when consuming a stun debuff ,not a passive , so will he gain the fury of wags prefight is applied
  • Options
    MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,513 ★★★★★

Guys I have a doubt , collossus gains the fury when consuming a stun debuff ,not a passive , so will he gain the fury of wags prefight is applied

He won’t gain the fury when using Wag’s prefight because he can’t purify a passive stun
  • Options
    ah ok, so he is useless to sync with Colossus then, many thanks for the tips. I will use the space for someone else then.
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,783 ★★★★★
    Wags is a great champ. His guidance boost will allow you to get through a lot of tricky fights. It can bypass any nodes that mess with your stun debuffs (like Limber) and can let you handle champs who often shrug off your stun debuffs (Kingpin, Korg, Mole Man etc) by simply converting your stuns from debuffs to passive effects. You can also stun champs that charge at you with Mighty Charge since they are only debuff immune, not immune to passive stuns.

Basically, every time you have a hard time stunning the opponent and they aren't outright stun immune, try that ability and see if it works. It doesn't always work but you'll find yourself being able to deal with a lot of fights that were otherwise really hard. The only requirement is that the champions you use have to be either #hero or #metal for them to get those passive stuns. However, even if you bring a non-#metal #villain, they still get the attack boost from the ability so it's still really useful.

The one annoying thing is that it pushes you back slightly, which can mess with your heavy attacks immediately after parrying. So, the pre-fight is not ideal for Colossus since you can end up missing your attacks. That really threw me off when I was doing the latest Variant a few months ago.
  • Options
    hi @Ercarret,

Woh that is an amazing in depth explanation. So overall no for Colossus, but good support for other.

Thank you for your insight.
  • Options
    Tru100Tru100 Posts: 260 ★★
    Useless would be overstating it. Colossus can't exploit that specific utility - the passive stun from the pre-fight guidance boost - because of his particular mechanics. But Wags in general provides attack boost and ability accuracy boost to hero champs and metal champs respectively. Also the guidance boost gives an additional 15% attack that Colossus would still benefit from. He also has additional synergies with Colossus that can be situationally useful. So it's really specifically the passive stun you lose out on, but otherwise Colossus still receives a good amount of positive benefit from Wags being on the team
    Fryday said:

ah ok, so he is useless to sync with Colossus then, many thanks for the tips. I will use the space for someone else then.

• Options
    Thanks for the explanation guys
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,334 ★★★★
    #Hero and #metal benefits from Magneto HoX (white) in the team.. if you bring him in AW.. if you activate his pre-fight.. your alliance mate can use it to parry/stun their opponent unless otherwise prevented by nodes.
  • Options
    J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★
    Ercarret said:

Wags is a great champ. His guidance boost will allow you to get through a lot of tricky fights. It can bypass any nodes that mess with your stun debuffs (like Limber) and can let you handle champs who often shrug off your stun debuffs (Kingpin, Korg, Mole Man etc) by simply converting your stuns from debuffs to passive effects. You can also stun champs that charge at you with Mighty Charge since they are only debuff immune, not immune to passive stuns. .

"Wags"? :blush: Didn't know this at all but cool. I wonder what other interesting shorts names are there
  • Options
    Woh I can't believe my simple little question, bringed out so much insight responses from fellow players.

Definitely very interesting to know, I guess I need to play around a bit more.

Many thanks to everyone contributions.
  • Options
    FlameGodFlameGod Posts: 36
    Please stop calling him Wags ........ it's Mags X / Mags HoX / WMags for short. Wags just sounds fruity for such a badass champ. Does eliminating the "M" make your life that much easier really ???? If character limit is an issue you can just drop the "s" and go with MagX.
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    FlameGod said:

Please stop calling him Wags ........ it's Mags X / Mags HoX / WMags for short. Wags just sounds fruity for such a badass champ. Does eliminating the "M" make your life that much easier really ???? If character limit is an issue you can just drop the "s" and go with MagX.

Someone doesn't have wags...