**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Random but severe issues in game!

Parry is broken, AI specials break block, dash back broken, AI reacting mid-combo!!!
Please we need a fix.

@Kabam Miike

Comments

• Options
    jcruz2133jcruz2133 Posts: 152
    I've had a few times where I activated my sp1 but it was interrupted by AI's attack. Sp1 never hits, and I lose my power.
  • Options
    Wil6541Wil6541 Posts: 273
    I like where they parry you mid combo. If it was say Medusa or something fine it's her ability but no way should rhino parry sl mid combo in arena.
  • Options
    Tman0971Tman0971 Posts: 349 ★★
    Come on Kabam!!! Enough already!! @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf what is going on???
  • Options
    ForumGuyForumGuy Posts: 285 ★★
    :( idek if I wanna keep playing this game sadly, all these years and friendships I've made. It's depressing to think about, just want a working game.
  • Options
    LegionDestroierLegionDestroier Posts: 101
    Couldn't interrupt aboms heavy in AQ, and he interrupted me mid combo
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    ForumGuy wrote: »
    :( idek if I wanna keep playing this game sadly, all these years and friendships I've made. It's depressing to think about, just want a working game.
    That’s all any of us want.
  • Options
    the6ththe6th Posts: 153
    They're not considering this as a bug :disappointed: there's a lot of thread about this still no response. Every quest is difficult when this bugs occurs, like auto heavy, stops at mid combo,not responding and getting hit(causing parry and dex useless) the opponent can launch a special while you're hitting them.
  • Options
    MEKA5MEKA5 Posts: 344 ★★
    @Kabam Miike I really love the new contents you're releasing, but honestly can't believe nobody is taking into consideration these issues! The forums are full of videos showcasing them...not an official word, not even to acknowledge them!
  • Options
    ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 840 ★★★★
    Goldblum was great fun. Hardly any mistakes but ended up reviving several times because of the bugs.
    Potentially great game spoilt by shoddy mechanics. Little enjoyment at the moment, mainly playing through misguided obligation to my ally buddies.
  • Options
    Also AW is totally unpredictable because of these bugs...an easy node/fight turns to hell because you can't block properly and the AI breaks your combos...is this the new level of challenge ....fight against bugs???
  • Options
    Ayushk12Ayushk12 Posts: 153
    For some reason there is no official response for these issues. There are so many posts about this but not a single one has been acknowledged
  • Options
    The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    Ayushk12 wrote: »
    For some reason there is no official response for these issues. There are so many posts about this but not a single one has been acknowledged

I have posted some ideas about why this could be or even that it is undisclosed but intended mechanics at certain times like the "last run" of a quest map for 100%. A.I. ramped up and nothing working where it WAS literally 4 passes in a row. Surprise, Back to working the first pass of the next map.
    You can test and repeat it.
    Kabam closes things like that do to conspiracy theory. Not addressing it all makes it clear that it is glitches mixed with intended AI buffs or hidden masteries on certain opponent content.
    There's no response and no fix because it's not really "broken". Get it. :)
  • Options

@Kabam Miike Please let us know if you can reproduce them at least. Sending tickets is useless, so we are all waiting for some news here!
  • Options
    Kabam closes things like that do to conspiracy theory. Not addressing it all makes it clear that it is glitches mixed with intended AI buffs or hidden masteries on certain opponent content.

Honestly I don't want to believe that's the case. That's why I opened this thread, to discuss and receive some official updates, clearing all rumors...
  • Options
    the6ththe6th Posts: 153
    Hey great mods! Wake up!
  • Options
    MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    During arena I had an opponent parry the second light hit in my MLLLM combo.

Doing Goldblum, my block will drop at times or just not register at all. Sometimes medium attacks don't work or Doctor Strange will block Magik's L2 when coming from a MLLL combo.
  • Options
    Scare_Reaper2Scare_Reaper2 Posts: 287
    glitches never seem to go away idk why they haven't fixed which saddens me cause without bugs this game is amazing.
  • Options
    Ayushk12Ayushk12 Posts: 153

I have posted some ideas about why this could be or even that it is undisclosed but intended mechanics at certain times like the "last run" of a quest map for 100%. A.I. ramped up and nothing working where it WAS literally 4 passes in a row. Surprise, Back to working the first pass of the next map.
    You can test and repeat it.

I was doing 5.2.4 for the second run. I started facing the issue of AI doing specials in between my combo, my champion going for a heavy attack in between a combo, taking a heavy attack because my champion refuses to dash back, etc.
    Maybe what you said is there but this was just the second run and the first fight in the quest :/
  • Options
    Pay attention to where the AI is health-wise when this stuff starts, it usually starts if the AI is below 50% health.
  • Options
    Tman0971 wrote: »
    Pay attention to where the AI is health-wise when this stuff starts, it usually starts if the AI is below 50% health.

Actually it happened to me today (again) on a fresh new fight in AW. So not sure if the AI's health has an impact.
  • Options
    AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/17259/characters-just-standing-not-responding-under-investigation/p1
    (Page 4 has a lovely example of one of their bs bugs btw, but not much of what has been explained and goes on has been captured.)

But yeah, been fighting for this to be addressed for a long time now. Reason I'm jailed as well as probably @Tman0971 lol he's one of the first to not stand it anymore either after soooooo long and so much put into this game! He found that post long ago as well. All the support for this to be addressed is GREATLY appreciated! Please continue to do so fellow summoners!
  • Options
    Affliction wrote: »
    http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/17259/characters-just-standing-not-responding-under-investigation/p1
    (Page 4 has a lovely example of one of their bs bugs btw, but not much of what has been explained and goes on has been captured.)

But yeah, been fighting for this to be addressed for a long time now. Reason I'm jailed as well as probably @Tman0971 lol he's one of the first to not stand it anymore either after soooooo long and so much put into this game! He found that post long ago as well. All the support for this to be addressed is GREATLY appreciated! Please continue to do so fellow summoners!

True story. I’ve hung it up now and abandoned the alliance I love but enough is enough. Still hanging around hoping our efforts will not be in vain but not holding my breathe either.
  • Options
    RaaRaa Posts: 309 ★★
    You know its bad when u die doing ur duels.
  • Options
    DingaloDingalo Posts: 355
    It's been happening to me where after I end a combo "dash, light, light light, light, medium" and try using my L1 and the opponent blocks. it literally happens once every 5 special attacks I use. Especially with Hulk. I've been playing for over 2 years and it has never happened like since the last update.
    And I've also experienced where I'm holding block, and my champ just unblocks mid special and I get swept.
    ALSO, I've seen like several others above, where my champ just dashes forward for no reason while I'm blocking or even just standing there.
    Many bugs or issues. Some of my alliance members are experiencing the exact same issues.
This discussion has been closed.