**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Just duped my 6* StarLord!!!!!!!!

MephistoMephisto Posts: 522 ★★★
Is he worth R2?

Comments

• Options
    FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    Congrats! I personally love starlord, but wouldn't r2 6* if he's not high sig.
  • Options
    MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    edited September 2021
    I guess it depends on your roster but I feel like there are many other champs that will have better damage, non RNG bases utility, and ramp up that carries across fights through the whole quest. If you are at a stage where you are duping and ranking 6* you probably already have better options. Hopefully he gets buffed soon. There are some cool things they could do with him concerning prefights with his element gun and persistent charges on his combo meter to make him useful again in my opinion.
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    There are lots of champs at a similar level. He has small utility, and great damage, but you’ll also get the most out of dumping sig stones into him. To be fair, the tech class isn’t as full of champs that require high sig.

Personally, just because I’ve played him for years and he was one of my first 5* champs (and my first R4 back when they were still a big deal) I would rank him to Rank 3 without hesitation. For most people, I think he is (when awakened) still worth the rank 2, unless compared to Ghost or Warlock. I just like the man, and he is still definitely useful.