**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Eggs are in the basket

OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★

Comments

• Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★

Oof. What a waste of t5cc

don’t forget how lucky you are the miles buff is decent
    What was wrong with the post that was quoted here that it got removed?
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Why are the comments going? Last time I checked mine was gone but there’s even less now.
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

Ah, but that would have been a waste of a 2-3 gem, not a t5cc.
    I see your point, however. Also OP ranked Guilly after her buff was posted, which means they should know that it's a very weak buff and borderline nerf.
  • Options

I see your point, however. Also OP ranked Guilly after her buff was posted, which means they should know that it's a very weak buff and borderline nerf.
    I mean, the title of my thread alone should hint that im ranking her for my own personal enjoyment but if you want to belittle me and my opinions who am I to judge you.
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,029 ★★★★★
    Odachi said:

I mean, the title of my thread alone should hint that im ranking her for my own personal enjoyment but if you want to belittle me and my opinions who am I to judge you.
    For what it’s worth, I don’t think StevieMan is trying to insult you here, I think he’s trying to comment on the changes made to Guilly. All his comment says about you is that you made the decision with all of the facts available.
  • Options
    Odachi said:

Fair enough, I wasn't trying to criticize you, just the changes made to Guilly.
    Also, the title of the thread suggests that you are banking on her buff being good. The saying "putting all your eggs in one basket" means putting everything you got on one thing and hoping it'll be good, so your title "Eggs are in the basket" really makes it sound like you are ranking her up in hopes of her buff being good.
    Besides, I'm far from one criticize ranking a champ just because you enjoy them.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

where did you get a 2-3 gem
  • Options

where did you get a 2-3 gem
    It was in the 4th of July deals. One of the unit based ones.
  • Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    I applaud all 6r3s, especially those against the grain.
  • Options
    Odachi said:

No idea where some of the comments went, i'm not offended by them - I gambled on her long before the poll to buff her was even announced when i picked her out of a nexus! Also, no shortage of t5cc here;

You need to manage your overflow and notifications
  • Options

Odachi said:

No idea where some of the comments went, i'm not offended by them - I gambled on her long before the poll to buff her was even announced when i picked her out of a nexus! Also, no shortage of t5cc here;

You need to manage your overflow and notifications
    Those are all expiring ally compensation pots, boosts and revives.
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Brave. Or stupid. The buff looks bad on paper, but it could turn out okay. So Guillotine is both a nerfed or a buffed champion at the same time. I call it Schrödinger's Kabam.
  • Options
    Doug4theWinDoug4theWin Posts: 196 ★★
    Awesome. Rank up who YOU like to play with.