**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Leveling up solo objectives doesn't give full credit

2»

Comments

• LouisW89LouisW89 Posts: 126
    edited September 2021

no. won't be returned. pretty sure of that because there's a level up event going on right now so they'll say you got credit there

You think this is enough to compensate or 'reward' 100 6* levels, and possibly rank ups?

• AntzRodzAntzRodz Posts: 255 ★★

Ok, we're looking into this. Due to this bug, we're pulling the objectives down. More information on when/if they'll return later.

I mean I have cleared all of the points for 5* and almost 6* as in the pic .. wtf... Just 5 levels short of 6* 100% and the objectives are disappeared... Damm seriously ..!! If they are bugged give me the 1000k 6* shards please.. I should have been crossed it by now'... Levelling up 4 6* champ's

@Kabam Miike please need an answer on this too
  • AntzRodzAntzRodz Posts: 255 ★★

no. won't be returned. pretty sure of that because there's a level up event going on right now so they'll say you got credit there

I don't care level up is on.. I was going for the 6* shard's and rank up resources.. level up wont give me those Rewards.....
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,162 ★★★★

No, this is not how this should work. Which progression level did you do this in?

The 6 star one
  • TesladonTesladon Posts: 339 ★★
    There should probably be a reset to where everyone was champ and resources-wise for right when these new objectives came out. Any other fix idea leaves me with a headache. And still looking at this non-rank 1 6* Groot.
  • turk1shturk1sh Posts: 15
    how is it possible to do such a thing? it's a joke I spent almost 1000 ISO-8 for this goal… this game is no longer to be played, give me all iso and gold back
    And yes u right I didn’t get all points for every level
  • turk1shturk1sh Posts: 15
    edited September 2021

Ok, we're looking into this. Due to this bug, we're pulling the objectives down. More information on when/if they'll return later.

Ok the objective it’s down what about all ISO and GOLD? I spent everything I had because of it, plus I didn't give me points at every level… it's a joke
  • RockCity333RockCity333 Posts: 122
    LouisW89 said:

You think this is enough to compensate or 'reward' 100 6* levels, and possibly rank ups?

nope. I didn't say I agreed but I think the effort to monitor what each individual player spent would be hard to track and individually compensate. best you can hope for is a universal package but I wouldn't get my hopes up
    AntzRodz said:

I don't care level up is on.. I was going for the 6* shard's and rank up resources.. level up wont give me those Rewards.....
    Didn't say I supported not refunding. I'm saying it's Kabam. Have realistic expectations based upon previous bugs. I wasnt going to start at 6* level, which is why I started with 3* just to test. Sure enough, it was screwy. It's pissed off a huge amount of people so I'm curious what they will do to make amends
  • Armed07Armed07 Posts: 103

No, this is not how this should work. Which progression level did you do this in?

I am cavalier and relieved the proven rewards for the new week of challenges
  • DrVD99DrVD99 Posts: 71
    I levelled up champs just for this event. I need to get my upgrade resources and gold back. The rank down tickets are the only fair solution.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Is this just for Thronebreaker? Unfortunately I'm not there yet because I'm lazy. Anyway I don't have these
    DaMunk said:

Is this just for Thronebreaker? Unfortunately I'm not there yet because I'm lazy. Anyway I don't have these

nope for all levels but you have to complete the objectives from the previous weeks first for them to appear