**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

CONSTANT SAME COMPENSATION

Scratchmaster23Scratchmaster23 Posts: 165 ★★
edited September 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Firstly, apologies to all if there is already a thread for this but I could not find.

Mcoc team can you please stop giving the same comp for the loooooooooooong ongoing parry dex/evade issue and pls give us something useful. I never do war so have never used any of the boosts we have been given, they are all in the overflow or waiting to be collected (then to be sold for virtually a pittance of their so called value within game) pls can u look at bringing back the useful glory or normal revives/pots as they are much more beneficial to alot more players or maybe even some units to compensate having to buy standard revs while trying to complete harder content.
Any review for this query would be greatly appreciated.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    The_Sentry06 wrote
    Single-player compensation will come by this week.

In the mean time, Kabam should absolutely NOT stop giving out alliance compensation. Don't have a use for it? Good, that means alliance compensation is adequate for you/you don't need them. But others do.

Think your missing the point mate as I am not the only one that never does AW etc, and I do AQ all the time just don't need the resource for it, the point I am making is solo stuff is far more beneficial/valuable TO ALL that play rather than what is being given out now. Lots of summoners out there have all the given comp just rotting away not to be used or in overflow or uncollected rewards.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

The_Sentry06 wrote
    Single-player compensation will come by this week.

In the mean time, Kabam should absolutely NOT stop giving out alliance compensation. Don't have a use for it? Good, that means alliance compensation is adequate for you/you don't need them. But others do.

Think your missing the point mate as I am not the only one that never does AW etc, and I do AQ all the time just don't need the resource for it, the point I am making is solo stuff is far more beneficial/valuable TO ALL that play rather than what is being given out now. Lots of summoners out there have all the given comp just rotting away not to be used or in overflow or uncollected rewards.

I responding to you saying; "Mcoc team can you please stop giving the same comp for the loooooooooooong ongoing parry dex/evade issue and pls give us something useful. I never do war so have never used any of the boosts we have been given, they are all in the overflow or waiting to be collected (then to be sold for virtually a pittance of their so called value within game) ."

I do agree that solo content compensation will be valuable to more people. I never said that it wasn't or that we shouldn't get that.
  • Options
    That's all I was saying, give a more useful package to the masses not stuff that is only useful for some.
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    AW and AQ are ongoing and need periodical compensations. Solo content on the other hand doesn't shift or go anywhere, so there is no need to compensate NOW. I'd like some solo stuff, but it's promised to come soon. Patience young padawan, I believe soon enough some package of solo stuff will come.
  • Options
    docu3docu3 Posts: 18
    I stepped away from my alliance for the Fall because of a hectic work schedule, and did not receive any compensation package. I am using the time to complete 6.4 and still doing arena and monthly stuff, so it's not like I don't still play every day. Is the assumption that the dex issues are only happening in alliance events @Kabam Miike ?
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    docu3 said:

I stepped away from my alliance for the Fall because of a hectic work schedule, and did not receive any compensation package. I am using the time to complete 6.4 and still doing arena and monthly stuff, so it's not like I don't still play every day. Is the assumption that the dex issues are only happening in alliance events @ Kabam Miike ?

They literally said that they would be giving out solo content compensation occasionally.
  • Options
    No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    dont die more than 5 times in the month guys you wont be able to afford it - we're on rations these days