**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Phoenix

I was wondering if i should awaken my phoenix with a generic awakening gem

Comments

• Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,861 ★★★★
    I would save it for a different champion....she ended up being a bit of a letdown...
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    Definitely no, she isn't even worth using a class awakening gem unless you're super thirsty for prestige, save it for a better champion
  • Options
    CammonRoCammonRo Posts: 377 ★★
    edited October 2017
    I like her. But yeah don't use a generic on her. Cosmic awakening maybe.
  • Options
    Leepower12Leepower12 Posts: 61
    I got a generic awakening who should I use it on? Yondu black widow or crossbones????
  • Options
    edited October 2017
  • Options
    No
  • Options
    OK thank you that probably saved me
  • Options
    DingaloDingalo Posts: 355
    Everyone has their own input. But I personally would save Generic awakening gem for champs like (Wolverine, Starlord, Hulk, Voodoo, SW, Vision, Hyperion - maybe Thor).
    However, I don't know enough about the newer champs since Iceman came in. Phoenix I definitely wouldn't. Generic's are VERY hard to come by. Make sure the champ is worth it and you know he/she will help you with game content (questing team, AW, AQ, etc.)
  • Options
    Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Leepower12 wrote: »
    I got a generic awakening who should I use it on? Yondu black widow or crossbones????

Bruh, just open a new discussion @Leepower12
  • Options
    Leepower12 wrote: »

None of the above, crossbones and yondu don't gain a whole lot from their duped abilities and Black widow is simply not good enough of a champ to warrant a generic awakening gem