Are you satisfied with your compensation?

13»

Comments

• GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Member Posts: 788 ★★★★
    I don't really play Alliance content, so it doesn't have much use to me.

I did appreciate the Glory... before they stopped giving it out :(
  • FrydayFryday Member Posts: 979 ★★★★
    No
    Fryday said:

Dear Kabam Forum Moderator Team (@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra ),

I'm sure that you are aware of the current bugs and issues in the game regarding lags and the delay of input recognition. While I understand that the development team is working hard on fixing these issues, from what written in the update, it don't look like it wouldn't be resolved until early 2022 at least).

These issues affect all part of the game, from AW, AQ, Story Quest, Event Quest, Arena and Incursion (and even solo objectives). While I do appreciated the regular AW/AQ compensation package (although we could do with some Glory), the Solo package is not really reflective of the resource we have to spent to cover lost fights and even milestone rewards lose, while these issues is ongoing

The beautiful thing about this game (apart from the Marvel IP), is that player can choose which area they can focus on including Solo SQ, EQ, Arena or Incursion, not just AW/AQ, so for some AW/AQ is that main thing, while other it would doing SQ to get Cal or doing Arena. So it doesn't seem logical that the compensation package is so heavy focused AW/AQ and not Solo part of the game as well.

Was wondering if you could communicate the community's feedback on this matter back to the game development and planning team, because the current plan does not seem to be the right course of action, as shown in this poll over 75% don't believe this is right.

Also it would be helpful to the community morale, if the team of just drop a quick/short response to acknowledge the community concern, even if it just a " Kabam team have hear your feedback and will look into this", would be most helpful.

Thank you very much for all of your help. :)

Dear Kabam admin team ((@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra ),

Was wondering if you have a chance to look into this.

This is a an issue that the community is still wondering about, both on the the schedule of these solo compensation package and also what is including in them.

It now have been almost 3 weeks, and there haven't been any respond or acknowledgment from the Kabam team. Please note the the one going issue with game unstableness of the game affect the solo part of the game too.

I'm sure a respond from the Kabam team would help the confident of the community in Kabam.