**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Patch Notes Say We Keep the Symbioid

HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
edited September 2021 in General Discussion
It says he is sticking around till after the Event is over. But that doesn’t mean that he can’t be taken away after.

@Kabam Miike Any Chance you can confirm or deny if we’ll keep him forever?

Comments

• Whiskey_PoetWhiskey_Poet Posts: 238 ★★
    I night not get him. The "objectives" this month are ridiculous. *shrug*
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    I’m naming mine Benjamin
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,158 ★★★★
    Hoitado said:

Could just be for a month after the event ends like last time. One of the things that broke the game was his universal class. He could keep it for the event and return to 1star version cosmic or something just to keep the balance.

I personally want him to stay forever. Never pressed the sell button last time, had him as my profile pic online and in game since it was available.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,349 ★★★★★
    SandeepS said:

Hoitado said:

Could just be for a month after the event ends like last time. One of the things that broke the game was his universal class. He could keep it for the event and return to 1star version cosmic or something just to keep the balance.

I personally want him to stay forever. Never pressed the sell button last time, had him as my profile pic online and in game since it was available.
    He is staying this time forever it be like last time they will reduce his pi to what a normal 1 star would be with barley any health or attack and most likely be banned for war this time hopefully
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,756 ★★★★★
    Hoitado said:

I’m naming mine Benjamin

Mine was always called Frank.
  • LlessurLlessur Posts: 488 ★★★

This is the literal reason I named mine George lol
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

I think that this symbioid is what Broccoli’s final contribution was

Huh you may be right, apparently Broccoli said on Twitter he didn't design Knull. Then Kabam Miike said in a Recent Forum Post that Broccoli also didn't design Anti-Venom, only other thing could be there was incorrect Info spread and his final character is in November.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Llessur said:

Doesn’t he have like a 95% reduction in attack and ability accuracy outside of a specific quest as well as he needs the special boosts to be really good?

That was when he was introduced, however I think it never ended up working. And he actually only really needed those boosts in the special difficulty
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    The fact that he's coming back has made my day. I've missed the little guy
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    It’s about the only thing that’ll keep me playing tbh
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited September 2021
    SandeepS said:

Hoitado said:

They wouldn't say that he'll be sticking around if it were like last time. We obviously get to keep him. Probably only as a trophy until they bring back the boost for another event.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Qfury said:

The fact that he's coming back has made my day. I've missed the little guy

Dude honestly same. I was having a pretty bad day then I read the news, and I just got really happy. I loved that event so much
  • I am gonna name mine name ....
    You get it 😜?
  • DiablordDiablord Posts: 504 ★★★
    I'll name him desecrator of knull or something idk
  • Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★

He will be staying forever although he will most probably return to his true 1* form when event is over so he will only be like a trophy champion.

They wouldn't really need to do that.

He was tough and did a lot of bleed damage; but he didn't have an SP3, and really it was the crazy boosts that made him amazing. If the boosts expire, he won't unbalance anything.
    They dont really need to do that but its Kabam, they will still do it. Well I hope they prove me wrong.
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 756 ★★★
    Can someone share a link to the site I forgot it and I would like to read the patch notes.
  • firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★

Can someone share a link to the site I forgot it and I would like to read the patch notes.

Here you go: https://playcontestofchampions.com/v32-3-release-notes/
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 756 ★★★

Here you go: https://playcontestofchampions.com/v32-3-release-notes/
    Thanks!
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,793 ★★★★★
    I never named my old symbiode. I didn't want to get too attached to him since he was going to leave.

I shall name the new one Gnasher McSymbiode of the Inverness McSymbiodes.