**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

1* Colossus

Repto23Repto23 Posts: 741 ★★★
edited October 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Dear Kabam,

You left 1* Colossus unbuffed as "you didnt want to confuse new players" but have now buff the 1* version of OG Black Panter and Gamora. Please give our 1* Colossus the abilities that he deserves.
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    not going to be changed as far as we know. only reason is that he would be too op and unbalanced for current and future 1* challenges and honestly should be left like that imo or rlse they would have to tune content to not be steamrolled by him and that makes it tougher for the limjited roster the 1*s are
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    They won't because then Variant 5(?) will be too easy
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I think they said they don't want new players facing unblockable specials in early act 1 content. You get through that so fast though I doubt it would be much of an issue but whatever.
  • Options
    If they dont want new players to face him that early than just switch him out of act 1. Tons of champs to replace him.
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    I’m confused why not and I’m not a new player
  • Options
    So in light of the new 1*s added to the contest, Kabam can no longer justify not updating my boy. Previously they claimed it was too much for new players to handle but now that new accounts start off with Spider-Man (Stark Enhanced) you have no reason not to.

And yes this is my old thread but better to post here than starting a new discussion on the same topic.