**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who to rank?

I have 3 champs to choose.
MK, duped
Elektra, duped
Hawkeye, duped.
I like to fight with mk. I won so many hard fights with him.
Elektra is hard hitter
Hawkeye, his bleed and power drain is usefull.
I have only one point in bleed mastery, but 3 points in assassin.
Can you give me yours suggestions? Please?
And of course, rank to 5/50.

Comments

• RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,504 ★★★★★
    If you don't have a power control champ at r5, then HE. If you already have a power control champ at r5, then Elektra. Not MK.
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Raganator wrote: »
    If you don't have a power control champ at r5, then HE. If you already have a power control champ at r5, then Elektra. Not MK.

100% agree with this ^^^^^^^
  • johnyx99johnyx99 Posts: 42
    Why not mk?
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,504 ★★★★★
    edited October 2017
    johnyx99 wrote: »
    Why not mk?

Because he is garbage compared to the other two. He is good one week out of the month. The other two are great champs every day of the week. But, if you are less concerned with utility and more concerned with ranking champs you like, then rank MK. No shame is doing what you want.

Nobody on this board will post saying MK is a better option.

• I'd 100% say elektra. She's extremely useful in pretty much any area. Vs bleed immunes, she does armor breaks. Her sig (tho not necessary) is awesome and really helps end fights, especially if you have assassination masteries. Her ability breaking is really the best part imo. She's been a constant workhorse on my team's as I went thru rttl and act 5.

As others have said, Hawkeye's bleed and power control are great.. Plus he's tougher than he seems. And I'd still say elektra.

Mk has some cool tricks every now and then.. The moon calendar was definitely an interesting twist on a character's abilities but leaves him lacking more often than not. He's a fun character to fight with but doesn't really stand up to the other two.

http://line.me/R/ti/g/lVC7amOjKd
  • johnyx99johnyx99 Posts: 42
    No mate. Dont get me wrong, i do like mk. For me hes very good chimp. Same as electra or he. I just dont know why almost everyone not even look at mk. Obviously i know that elektra is heavy hitter and with my masteries she can be even stronger towards end. And he with his bleed and power drain can be very usefull. I just dont know. But i think i know where is the problem. I played more with mk than elektra or he. For me this is really tough choice.
  • Understood. Being comfy with a champ and really knowing/enjoying fighting with them helps a ton imo. Plus, you're supposed to be having fun with them haha. Elektra was one of those I shunned for a long time, even after her change.. But when I really started using her, it was kinda eye-opening.