**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How strong is the summoned

Summoned symbioid is now gonna be a free champ, but, how strong is he gonna be, or does he range from where ur at or will he be as strong as he was before?? Will he be in and vantage against all people like maestro etc or will he be a cosmic?? A lot of questions

Comments

• I wasn't around when he first dropped, but from a pic I saw , how could a 1* champ have 10k pi ?
  • JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★

I wasn't around when he first dropped, but from a pic I saw , how could a 1* champ have 10k pi ?

He was a 1 star champ but carried the power of a six star rank 3 champion. He took over everyone's profile back in the day. Ahh my little Johnny boi.
  • AntzRodzAntzRodz Posts: 255 ★★
    I just hope they make a similar content for him.. where using certain kinds of boost he smashed everything ahead of him...
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,362 ★★★★★

I wasn't around when he first dropped, but from a pic I saw , how could a 1* champ have 10k pi ?

He was a 1 star champ but carried the power of a six star rank 3 champion. He took over everyone's profile back in the day. Ahh my little Johnny boi.
    Oh sounds interesting, might rank 3 him over apoc and corvus for tb
    Just FYI, he's also a Symbioid, so last time, he didn't have an SP3. And I think his basic abilities were:
    1 - cause astonishing damage
    2 - cause even more astonishing bleed damage

He got really interesting as you had special boosts to give him True Strike, Regeneration, Power Gain and so on. That's what really made him great; so even if he sticks around (which I'm very happy about - he's cool) the boosts won't...
  • I wasn't around when he first dropped, but from a pic I saw , how could a 1* champ have 10k pi ?

Oh sounds interesting, might rank 3 him over apoc and corvus for tb
    Just FYI, he's also a Symbioid, so last time, he didn't have an SP3. And I think his basic abilities were:
    1 - cause astonishing damage
    2 - cause even more astonishing bleed damage

He got really interesting as you had special boosts to give him True Strike, Regeneration, Power Gain and so on. That's what really made him great; so even if he sticks around (which I'm very happy about - he's cool) the boosts won't...
    Thanks for the information, I didn't know anything about this !
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,361 ★★★★★
    He completely relied on buffs within a quest, outside of that he was useless. So he's not a solution to everyday problems.