Summoner Resort Pass issue

ChovnerChovner Member Posts: 1,222 ★★★★★
I just bought the Summoner Resort pass for $21 thinking it would unlock all the Pending rewards that have been accumulating for the last 90+ days but after the purchase they all still show pending after multiple resets.
Did I just waste $20? Did I misunderstand how it works? Will I only get the rewards for the Summoner Resort from tomorrow until the end?

Comments

• rishisairishisai Member Posts: 56
    As someone who faced similar issue , I got them once I cleared the next objective . Try doing that.
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Member Posts: 1,543 ★★★★★
    rishisai said:

As someone who faced similar issue , I got them once I cleared the next objective . Try doing that.

What he said, all will be fine tomorrow.
  • ChovnerChovner Member Posts: 1,222 ★★★★★
    Thanks.
    This whole event/structure was such a mess. I hope never again…
  • Mastan95Mastan95 Member Posts: 4
    hi guys sorry for butting in. i have question about summoner resort pass. I am planing to buy summoner resort pass on the 98th day because thats day new feature 6* crystal drop and i saved up lot of 6* shard for it and planning to buy summoner resort pass if i didnt pull the champ that i want .The question is it alright to buy the pass that day because i seen lot message saying it will be able claim all previous reward when next objective is refreshed and completed.
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Member Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    Mastan95 said:

hi guys sorry for butting in. i have question about summoner resort pass. I am planing to buy summoner resort pass on the 98th day because thats day new feature 6* crystal drop and i saved up lot of 6* shard for it and planning to buy summoner resort pass if i didnt pull the champ that i want .The question is it alright to buy the pass that day because i seen lot message saying it will be able claim all previous reward when next objective is refreshed and completed.

Why not buy it now? Yes you would need to wait til the next days reset to get the rewards.