**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Season 9 AQ Information..?

With the release notes of 32.3, no where it's mentioned about season 9 AQ or anything regards to updating it.... When are we expecting the season to be updated and the glory store as well which is pretty outdated in terms of price to the value of shards/ materials available there... @Kabam Miike we are already 9 months plus into season 8 which is the longest I believe.. any update on it as to when can we expect it would be pretty helpful ... I know it was mentioned in the dev diaries but since then we haven't Heard anything about it....
Also the amount of Shard's received from crystal openings from map 5 or higher should receive a buff... Pretty less compared to the current rank up materials needed to rank up a 6* champ..

Comments

• odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★
    They want knull or Nimrod to sink with the community a bit before they make them bosses
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Probably coming in November rather than October
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    They also probably have been so worried about fixing the issues with the engine that they forgot about season 9 of aq.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Probably November, gives people time to figure out knull, then they’ll probably make him the boss.
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Knull definitely looks like the next AQ boss, and I’m sure they’re trying to improve the party/dex issues before rolling out Map 8