Options

6.3.6 Help

Haven’t even managed to get to the annoying CAIW boss yet because I’m not sure what path to take. I tried the ‘easy’ inverted controls path and keep failing on it, this is my roster

Any tips on the best path for this roster?

Comments

• Options
    te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    The caltrops path doesn't seems bad for you, colossus can do all but Sym Supreme (and maybe yondu? i did completion months ago, i don't remember the interaction), where you can use Apoc. Or you can turn your AA into an horseman and use him for all fights ^_^
    Just remember that blade can gain power if you are bleeding and so can carnage, who can also armor break you if you are bleed immune and still gain power, and that ronin can gain cruelties and then evade against bleed immune champions ^_^
  • Options
    FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    I would take the counterstrike path and ramp up aegon for boss. You also have ghost for boss (bring hood)
  • Options
    Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 440 ★★
    Ramp up your Aegon on counter strike aggression path,..This is the approach I took. Just get aegon above 200 combo and it’s a easy go .
  • Options
    KGW186KGW186 Posts: 171
    Managed to complete the quest using prof X on the inverted controls path, the fights were longer than normal due to power drain but still got through it!

Then used Hit-Monkey on the boss and got him down in about 7-10 revives, had Heimdall which really helped! Got me through two rotations of specials and with boosts just hammered through it.

Now onto 6.4, thanks for all the advice!