**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Game Lags as Part of Linked Node/ Ability

I understand that the developers are doing their utmost to make this game top tier. However the lag-however great my wifi/mobile data, is persistent, and there have been numerous theories behind this "phenomenon" however lets not discuss theories. At this juncture the updates have brought in a lot of changes one might greet with euphoria, however, the lags have been persistent-could this be addressed least it be that it is part of the game by design.

Having said that in my idiocy and frustration for my inability to beat the lag, I feel as if the lag is part of the game. If so it is quite well design. All in all commendable effort of that is the case.

Conclusion: My lame attempt at being sarcastic probably angers many but seriously is this just me or is the game lagging a lot lately. If so, can a solution be presented. Perhaps I should get an iphone 8plus...well I have, still no change.

"Seriously though, what are we doing here?" as said so appropriately by Seb Vettel. Hope the great folks at Kabam HQ can fix this up.One doesnt need to spend as many revive and potion to beat a simple content. Seriously though, there are better ways to generate revenue-perhaps better and more frequent deals-people are known to keep on buying despite the dip in quality so why not make sure the game at least runs smoothly.

Thanks and cherio!