**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

help me please

marvelarthur77761marvelarthur77761 Posts: 4
edited October 2021 in Strategy and Tips
hello I wanted to know if it was possible to do 100% explore in act, quest and everything. I wanted to know because there are often very interesting exploration rewards but how do you get them?
Thank you very much for your answers and I wish you a good day.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    It’s absolutely possible - you just need time and patience.

Or a big bank account.
  • Options
    thank you very much but i don't understand how because i can only choose one path. Finally I can't do it, you have a quick little explanation ??
  • Options

hello I wanted to know if it was possible to do 100% explore in act, quest and everything. I wanted to know because there are often very interesting exploration rewards but how do you get them?
    Thank you very much for your answers and I wish you a good day.

I am sorry if I don't understand what you mean exactly, but to get exploration rewards you need to clear all the paths in a quest and for the chapter exploration rewards you need to have explored all quests and for the act exploration rewards all the chapters.
    If you mean literally how do people do it, as the guy above said, a lot of guys do it with their bank accounts aka they spent money on the game to finish certain content and others use pure skills and the items they grinded for, and also there is a mixture of both. But you mainly need patience and to know what you can and what you can't do.
  • Options
    ButmanButman Posts: 140
    How much time have u been playing this game?
  • Options
    jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    You may wanna do the Story quests as much as possible and do as much as you can. This should help you grow your account. Try one path and go as far as you can. If something's too hard drop back to a lower or the lowest difficulty and try to explore all of it. The same goes for the monthly EQ and Daily.. Use XP boost while doing the Story quests if you have them. There's a lot more advice, this is kind of "Step One". Try to be a bit more specific about your questions and I'm sure most people here will gladly try to help. I'm no expert but hopefully that will help you a little bit. If I can help any more I'll be glad to, a lot of people probably will. Good luck!
  • Options
    jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★

thank you very much but i don't understand how because i can only choose one path. Finally I can't do it, you have a quick little explanation ??

You should see if there's an easier path to try. If not look for something you can get through. I'm not sure if you're trying Story, Monthly, or Daily though. Sorry if that's no help.