**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Grandmaster goldblum challenge?????

NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
So this challenge was supposed to come at Nov but it came so early....well that's what I heard from youtubers but this one came so early rather than the days or weeks we get it to come. Was it reason because of the garbage rewards for the Halloween calender????? Will like to know some of your thoughts.

Comments

• RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,501 ★★★★★
    Nah...just trying to pacify the AW outrage.
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    Raganator wrote: »

what outrage about the nodes in it???
  • Not sure why they released it they'll probably put something up here on the forums about it but, if you're going into the forth quest in it you'll want someone who can deal a bunch of damage like Gwenpool for example
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    It's a Trump-style of addressing problems --> redirect everyone's attention.

People don't complain about AW if they're busy trying to figure out the new quests...
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    It's a Trump-style of addressing problems --> redirect everyone's attention.

People don't complain about AW if they're busy trying to figure out the new quests...

damn that's quite astute of you
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Jeff Goldblum (like a boss) announced the challenge on his facebook page, probably way too early ;)
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    Or, and this is just a possibility, it has to do with Ragnarok's release next week.
    Also, Jeff Goldblum rocks. Period.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Was the news of it coming out in November official?
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Jeff Goldblum (like a boss) announced the challenge on his facebook page, probably way too early ;)

This is probably the reason. I've never seen them make a quest announcement stating that the quest starts "TODAY!"
    Plus, this quest overlaps with another quest of similar difficulty (Boss Rush) which is also unprecedented
  • SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    NDK13 wrote: »

what outrage about the nodes in it???

None. I like these nodes.
  • Jimmy_Utah83Jimmy_Utah83 Posts: 246
    They could have another one next month that includes the new champs. I wish the would add a harder difficulty to the minthlyevebt quest or have something similar to this every month.
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    So this was the one we were expecting for November? Is there not another one for November now? :(

Damn, Kabam was really on my good side thinking we had another one on the way
  • Mwhitaker23Mwhitaker23 Posts: 332 ★★
    i think they released it cuz goldblum himself announced it on fb and maybe he wasn't supposed to
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    i think they released it cuz goldblum himself announced it on fb and maybe he wasn't supposed to
    I don't understand why that would force them to release it early. We all knew one was coming next month w/o his Facebook post. All he did was let us know what champs we would be fighting
    Was the news of it coming out in November official?

yea kabam announced it on NYCC

I think you're right he posted it so they gave it to us
    R4GE wrote: »
    So this was the one we were expecting for November? Is there not another one for November now? :(

Damn, Kabam was really on my good side thinking we had another one on the way

don't think we're gonna get anything in november
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,501 ★★★★★
    Maybe they could just take off lifesteal and start the Goldblum quest over in November.
    Maybe they could just take off lifesteal and start the Goldblum quest over in November.

it would actually be a challenge