**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Need help with 7.2.2 bishop

Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
edited October 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I’ve been working through 7.2 exploration and there’s a bishop in the second quest that I’m having a bunch of trouble with.
Here are his nodes.

I’m having two problems; the first is bishop is a lot more annoying of a defender after his buff and the second is this is a mystic path and none of my mystics work against bishop. Because of the second thing, you have to deal with all of the negatives given by the nodes but none of the positives because you can’t use a mystic. I assume most people did this before bishop’s buff (all of the guides on this path are from before), but I was wondering if anyone had any idea for good champions for this fight? Here’s my roster if that helps. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,165 ★★★★★
    This is exactly where I'm stuck too so I'm eager to see what insight people give.
  • Options
    JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★
    edited October 2021
    CGR +200% power boost. Parry, medium final combo, parry, heavy attack, parry light final combo, special 2. Heavy, light final combo, special 2, after medium final combo, sp 2. This was my way but my CGR is 6* rank 3, I'll wait works for you.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    Someone who is in incinerate immune. You have to wait out his timer. He was a pain. I just did.that path.
  • Options
    te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    I don't see colossus in your screenshots, but he is who I would probably use for that fight, he is decent for bishop in general and he can't be armor broken, so a R5 should be able to solo that fight without taking too much damage from the SP1, even better if you can afford to bring OR with you to make the fight quicker ^_^
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,059 ★★★★
    Ronan Cheese.
    Personally I would ignore the mystic node and just use any regular counter.
    - Vulture is incenerate immune and can constantly power drain Bishop to keep his power low
    - Havok would go crazy from all that energy damage and he's got a high energy resistance.
    - Hulkbuster with tech power boosts can shut down Bishop after the first sp2
  • Options
    Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 990 ★★★★
    JhonST33 said:

CGR +200% power boost. Parry, medium final combo, parry, heavy attack, parry light final combo, special 2. Heavy, light final combo, special 2, after medium final combo, sp 2. This was my way but my CGR is 6* rank 3, I'll wait works for you.

Is he unawakened? Because awakened CGR cannot do this fight because he nullifies the buffs dies...
  • Options
    FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    Was gonna say quake but you might as well keep re-trying with AA till you get a good run. Just hold block a lot, reparry then heavy again. Try and push to sp2 as it's easy to dex and safer than sp1. Won't really do much if you have neuros on him.
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I’ve now done the path. I think I used Sasquatch, longshot, and g2099. It was a pain with everyone but I used a couple revives and got through it.
  • Options
    Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 903 ★★★
    Incinerate immune functioning as a purify

If you purify his debuffs, you take a ton of energy damage
  • Options
    @Zan0 that is what I thought.

But that fight is treating immunity like purify.
    Tried with several incinerate immunes.
    Massive damage with no debuff indicator.

That is what it looks like with his debuff,purify, energy damage mechanic.

Please try it yourself.

Bug??
  • Options
    @Zan0
    Please
    1) who did you use?
    2) do you have beta contols on?

I used colossus, HT, claire (incinerate mode), havok.
    I had the beta ON.
    Got the energy damage every time
  • Options
    Colossus doesn’t do any of those.
    Still got energy damage when immunity happened
  • Options
    @Zan0
    Did you have beta controls on?
  • Options
    Will try without beta.
    Thanks

I don’t know how to record fights
  • Options
    Turning off the beta controls fixed it.
    Incinerate immunity not acting as a purify now.

Thanks everyone for your help.