**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can anyone help me understand why Mr. Fantastic Evaded while Locked-On

HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
edited October 2021 in General Discussion

The photo was taken late because I was thrown off guard but I don’t understand why this happened. He did it twice btw

It was in Alliance War (fight beneath boss) and the nodes didn’t have to do with increased AA or Evade Ability Accuracy.

I know the picture doesn’t show it exactly but I promise you it happened while Lock-On was active

You can actually infer that he did evade with lock on because he mid combo as he is attacking me

Comments

• Options

maybe lock on expired right before the attack and he evaded?

I swear it didn’t. I know it looks like it but I promise it isn’t what happened.

He is mid combo attacking me whilst lock in just expired. I’m not a bad player either lol
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    edited October 2021
    Crcrcrc said:

I thought the evade chance increases with the debuffs?

It’s 5% for each unique debuff on the opponent
    Could be because it’s a different kind of ability accuracy or it’s a bug
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

Ok, so if a debuff triggered after lockon was activated, then shouldn't he still be able to evade?
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Ok, so if a debuff triggered after lockon was activated, then shouldn't he still be able to evade?
    When Falcon shuts him down by 100% he is preventing Mr. F abilities to evade by 100%. It’s already 0%, so Mister Fantastic increases his chance by 5% to evade making Falcon chances 95%.
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,140 ★★★★★
    @Hoitado did you hit him with that special 1 debuff on falcon? Doesn't seem so (as there's one copy of it) but I'm agreeing with @SpideyFunko

The debuff on falcon from whenever you threw the sp1 means the lock on is no longer giving Falcon a guaranteed 100% evade. Plus there is also a taunt debuff on you (so means he threw his sp1). So lock on is now only at 90%.

And you know how it goes in this game when anyone has a 5-10% chance to do something. It means it'll probably happen 25-50% of the time lol
  • Options
    mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 1,005 ★★★★
    @SpideyFunko I'm pretty sure it's 5% for EACH non-damaging debuff (doesn't have to be unique), on EITHER champion.

So @Hoitado if you had landed a sp2 earlier in the fight, that would have put 2 careful study debuffs on you, giving Mr. F a 10% increased evade chance (assuming no other debuffs present).

Also, when you say "..the node below the boss", could you elaborate? Not sure which node you're equating that to, but it could matter, cause one of the linked mini-boss nodes, node 55, has 20% increased evade/auto-block.
  • Options
    This makes sense now thank you everyone 😊
This discussion has been closed.