Feeling stuck. Please help.

Cpt_H3rbsCpt_H3rbs Member Posts: 8
What's up fellas i just need some help finding direction. I recently became Cavalier. After that i decided to try my first variant with 6 but was only able to complete the first chapter. Now i just feel stuck. I'm not sure if I should focus on 100 act 5 or on the variants. I have only done LOL once. I have no idea what champions to focus on to help me clear more content. Should I try to rank 3 some r1 champs? Or rank 4 some that are already at rank 3? I posted my roster so from Havok to Venom they are rank 4. Then from Mr Sinister to Magik they are rank 3. Everyone else is rank 1.

Any advice or tips will be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Joker1976Joker1976 Member Posts: 664 ★★★
    Mags OG kills it in V6,..however in your situation I would personally aim for the elders bane and get the decent rewards and rank up resources .
  • 0casual00casual0 Member Posts: 457 ★★★
    What I did after became a Cavalier is, I explored act 5 first because the reward is still good for a Cavalier. After that, I played some Variant that is suitable with my roster. Then, I rank up some champions to make my roster more solid and continue 6.2 and now I am at 6.3.

As for rank up advice, there is a lot of 5* that can be rank up there. Falcon, Mole Man, Diablo, Colossus, Warlock, Ghost and some other that is definitely deserve more than rank 3.

Btw, I'm just curious but how did you do LOL with that roster?
  • Cpt_H3rbsCpt_H3rbs Member Posts: 8
    Interesting. I appreciate the response. I should do act 5 exploration. It's gonna be a long ride but slowly and surely.

Someone in my alliance recommend I rank up champs that would be suitable for variants. After your advice I'm thinking upgrading my tech class. Ghost or Sentinel rank 4. Just need more practice with Ghost.

I honestly completed Lol with all of my revives and around 1000 credits :( Stealth Spidey was the MVP for pretty much all of it. I regret nothing with choosing him to rank 5 lol.
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Member Posts: 1,794 ★★★★★
    Start exploring Act 5. Build up your roster.

Your condition is nothing new. Everybody rushes in (with a ton of units) nowadays, to "become Cavalier" and then they feel stuck because they don't have the roster to progress further.

This is totally on Kabam. As said many times, each Act should unlock upon exploration of the previous one (perhaps with Act 7 being the exception to that).
  • Captain_MonticaCaptain_Montica Member Posts: 317 ★★
    Varinet 6 isn't too hard
    2 quests can be cheesed with rhino
    2 can be cheesed with venom
    And you have some good villains (void , venom, ghost)
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Member Posts: 2,144 ★★★★
    Focus on getting a 5/65 or r2 6* in each class that can cover the monthly cavalier EQ, something like:
    Cosmic - venom/hype (Corvus for true strike)
    Mutant - havok/collosus
    Mystic - Diablo/magik
    Science - void/torch/shulk
    Skill - moleman (to go with blade and stealth)
    Tech - warlock/punisher99 (ghost for act 6 with wasp, if you can ghost)

Priority order (in my view) is:
    1. Get yourself into a consistent map4+ AQ alliance and always buy 2 chunks of t5b each week.

2. Try to get 100% uncollected EQ and work as much as you can on the cav EQ too.

3. Aside from monthly content, can't stress enough that at your level, even unit-ing through one run of variants 5, 6 and 7 for the 5/65 rank up gems and 6* shards is the fastest route to roster progression from where you are at present.

(You could do 100% act 5, but bar the AG and 2 t5b, there is nothing that special in there.)

4.100% act 4 for the mastery points is the only content that won't age, so if you are thinking of static content, act 4 and 1 run through each of v5-v7 is the way to go.

5. Open dual skill and mutant gems to get some better mutants too; apoc, Prof x, aegon and Nick. There is nothing in the tech/cosmic or science/mystic that you can't cover with what you already have.

All just my views!
  • Cpt_H3rbsCpt_H3rbs Member Posts: 8
    Wow! Ok. I see i have been sleeping on some champs.And I have been making a huge mistake buying the wrong things from the glory store. So t5b should be my priority.

Never would have thought punisher 99 or diablo to be good champs but I'm never super informed. I'll definitely give them a second look. I tried Mole Man out and he's a beast of a champ.

Thanks for your guys' feedback!
  • Kingmonger_2099Kingmonger_2099 Member Posts: 42
    Cpt_H3rbs said:

What's up fellas i just need some help finding direction. I recently became Cavalier. After that i decided to try my first variant with 6 but was only able to complete the first chapter. Now i just feel stuck. I'm not sure if I should focus on 100 act 5 or on the variants. I have only done LOL once. I have no idea what champions to focus on to help me clear more content. Should I try to rank 3 some r1 champs? Or rank 4 some that are already at rank 3? I posted my roster so from Havok to Venom they are rank 4. Then from Mr Sinister to Magik they are rank 3. Everyone else is rank 1.

Any advice or tips will be greatly appreciated.

Void red skull cyclops
    Modok Karnak gullitone

Void red skull and cyclops because their 6 ⭐️ Modok because he can become invincible Karnak because if your good enough he will do a lot of damage and gullitone because honestly gullitone