Update is out on Android now

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Member Posts: 7,783 ★★★★★
    Can confirm.
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Member Posts: 3,338 ★★★★★
    GarrettN said:

Wicket329 said:

GarrettN said:

I can confirm it is NOT out on iPhone. You’re welcome.

And now it is!
    I was literally a minute early.
    Happens to the best of us.
  • CmaroCmaro Member Posts: 229 ★★
    Still not update for me S20 user
  • ZK06ZK06 Member Posts: 18
    When will the results of September's Legend Ren come out?
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Member Posts: 1,636 ★★★★
    I can confirm it is NOT out on IPAD versions.
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Member Posts: 3,338 ★★★★★
    Wicket329 said:

GarrettN said:

I can confirm it is NOT out on iPhone. You’re welcome.

And now it is!

Go get your underwhelming reworks while they’re room-temperature!
    I would like to partially rescind my statement as it relates to Thor Rags. He slaps and seems very fun to play.

Guillotine though… my disappoint is immeasurable and my day is ruined.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Member Posts: 3,113 ★★★★★

Guilly is really disappointing. Rags is has some solid damage tho.

They both have damage but guilly is just really lacking when it comes to utility. Honestly i have no clue what kabam was thinking with her. Her sword alone has so much potential, could’ve had prefights where you can choose which piece of utility you want, similar to stealthy, or something where you gain abilities based on how many soul charges you have, and a persistent charge that gives them and caps at 100-150 and be able to spend them 20-50 at a time for a special ability. Makes you wonder why it took so long for such a basic buff and no changes to the animations. I find guillotine to be such a cool character with so much potential but then get the least creative update possible. I pray kabam doesn’t buff sentry for a very long time, so that when they look at what they’re doing wrong, they can determine what’s a buff and what’s not. This is not a buff. This will not change how many players start to use guillotine on their team by much. The value of her prebuff and now is no different as she is still going to be benched and just as useless as a cyclop seeing as there are many, many champs out there who do what guilly does better, and more on top of that. Such a shame, really had higher expectations for guilly. Don’t care if she was game breaking, but damage only buffs are not my thing unless the champ already had utility. Maybe next time. Will take into consideration that kabam was most likely making these changes as the parry/dex bugs occured, and SOP. Could have impacted their time spent on designing guillotine but i may be wrong.