**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6* Sigil Scarlett Witch

DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,016 ★★★★★
Today is the day... Who got her and how far are you taking her?

Comments

• Valentinos13Valentinos13 Posts: 400 ★★★

Staying at r1 for now
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,544 ★★★★★
    Got mine. Will use as Level Up fodder since I’m hurting for champs I can level right now.

Dr. Zola
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    I’m not jealous, I swear…
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,066 ★★★★★
    she's a B E A S T mate
  • Captain_007_Captain_007_ Posts: 14
    Floschka said:

… First?

Could you make a gameplay video of her. ?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,016 ★★★★★

she's a B E A S T mate

@DeaconVelvet tell me more.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★

she's a B E A S T mate

Can u show us please 😊

she's a B E A S T mate

@DeaconVelvet tell me more.
    what i just realized is her SP3 degen was SO overlooked. i'll try to do a video but I'm pretty average LOL @doctorb
  • FigiFigiFigiFigi Posts: 26
    She is awesome, awakened and r3 :)
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    I'm Uncollected so I can't get the six star until November, however if I wanted it that badly, I can get the 5-star now and awaken her but I wanted to gather your experiences first before I make a decision.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,016 ★★★★★

I got a 90 hit kill of Cap Marvel in RoL with my rank 1, I think she’s a crazy, chaotic, lots of stuff going on fun champ.

She’s not mind blowingly amazing, no insane utility, just a lot of fun.

Which to me, is the absolute perfect level for a trophy champ. Cool enough to be worth it, not too OP so that those who don’t spend will feel hard done by. Well done Kabam, managed to get the middle ground here

@BitterSteel what rotation are you using?
    i didn't do her perfectly but hopefully you can see the potential

I got a 90 hit kill of Cap Marvel in RoL with my rank 1, I think she’s a crazy, chaotic, lots of stuff going on fun champ.

Which to me, is the absolute perfect level for a trophy champ. Cool enough to be worth it, not too OP so that those who don’t spend will feel hard done by. Well done Kabam, managed to get the middle ground here

Start by getting to 5 instability with the l1.

For max damage stay at 5 instability, heavy when you get to 6 so you don’t degen them and lose all your instability.

Parry when they have buffs, sp2 when you get it. Hope you have a lot of buffs when you launch it (for damage, also more buffs equal more duration for the debuffs you apply). The heavy power gain gets you back to sp2 pretty quick.
    see that's the thing I mentioned above ... her degen is overlooked .. i will definitely incorporate it into my rotation with her ... more specifically on the SP3 than on the instability timer thing ... but yep .. I'm gonna hit 6 and fire and SP3 for sure.
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    Hmm 2 minute for a r3 - I hope there's a better rotation for her cause that seems quite slow.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    So better to wait for the 6* than to R5 and awaken a 5*?

So better to wait for the 6* than to R5 and awaken a 5*?

in this state of the game 6* > 5* when it comes to resources .. but a case can be made for 5* champs and the ease at which to max out. still .. me personally I've switched my resource focus already to 6* champs.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Start by getting to 5 instability with the l1.

For max damage stay at 5 instability, heavy when you get to 6 so you don’t degen them and lose all your instability.

Parry when they have buffs, sp2 when you get it. Hope you have a lot of buffs when you launch it (for damage, also more buffs equal more duration for the debuffs you apply). The heavy power gain gets you back to sp2 pretty quick.
    see that's the thing I mentioned above ... her degen is overlooked .. i will definitely incorporate it into my rotation with her ... more specifically on the SP3 than on the instability timer thing ... but yep .. I'm gonna hit 6 and fire and SP3 for sure.
    While it may be overlooked and do some nice damage, you can only get the degen by losing your instability. So if you want to use it to finish a fight it’s great, but if you do it in the middle of the fight you need to ramp her back up. Which will be 3 L1s, or not worth the damage IMO.
  • Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★

• NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    BY FAR my favorite new mystic champ since Tigra!!