**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What's the deal with Mythic shard rarity?

Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★
Six star shards are plentiful these days (for Thronebreaker at least), you get pretty much a new six star each month through a side quest alone.

Updated war rewards, cav EQ, Incursions etc - between all of those you easily get a few six stars a month.

Why is it going to take months to form a crystal that gives you a chance at a six star?

Have they mentioned this anywhere that I might have missed? A plan to increase availability of these shards/crystals?

Just seems that the rarity vs reward doesn't quite add up for these.

Comments

• SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,162 ★★★★
    Just came out last month, thought they'd hype it as its introduced but only for 1k shards. It's not even as good as a 6* crystal
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,749 ★★★★★
    Since they were added to the AW solo event, I'm hoping that they'll eventually be added to more solo events (or alliance events, for that matter) as those are reworked over time.

It kind of feels a bit "too little, too late", though. If they had been introduced at the beginning of the year, I would have been hyped. Now I'd rather just get 6* shards since those are the champs I'm almost exclusively ranking up. Getting at least a guaranteed 5* is certainly not bad but I'm not as excited by it as I would have been half a year ago.

But it certainly beats getting a 3*!
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    No idea. Feels like the level of buildup for a Nexus or something.