**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Proving Grounds Expert Difficulty Auto Complete Not Resetting

From time to time the expert difficulty of Proving Grounds does not reset, meaning I must fully complete all 3 paths to access the auto complete option.

Auto complete of Proving Grounds expert difficulty is something I do a few times a week when I have full energy and know I'm not going to have time to use it until much later, so I do the auto complete to get a few T4 basic cat fragments. From time to time the auto complete does not reset. I'm currently 100 percenting the quest for maybe the 4th time in as many months. I just auto play the fights, but it's a hassle.

This is a bug.
Not sure, but it seems to be mostly happening after Sunday evenings, possibly some sort of weekly reset issue. Data mining will be needed to verify this, I'm not gonna test it.

I play on several different Android devices.

Kind regards,
TrapKill
:)