**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Whom to r4 5*

AidenTheWiseAidenTheWise Posts: 311 ★★
edited October 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Finally finished the Shang Chi quest with basically only max 4* duped Corvus. We’re not even going to discuss how many potion revives and units it cost me. But It’s not something I would wish upon even my worst enemies let me tell you that. Here are my spoils from war…

My take: Venom is amazing. 6* classic black panther is not who I was hoping for but nowhere near as horrible as it could have been. I also now face the dilemma of whom to r4. I haven’t taken anyone to r4 yet so this is important. I have multiple t2a cats going to expire within 10 days and I don’t want them to go to waste. Here are my options…

Whom to r4 5* 36 votes

Falcon
2%
RavenKeeper 1 vote
Spiderham
5%
SquirrelguyHiwoe 2 votes
Apoc (r2 right now)
58%
Malreck04Moosetiptroniczeezee57EtjamaCh123Thoye3ReignkingTWRenaxqqRax38SkyLord7000FTPAllDayWill3808Avicci999Shannokwillrun4adonutKonstant45Detective_PikachuYou_Know_MeRiptide368isotired 21 votes
CGR (r1 right now)
22%
ZADO1991HoitadoScrubhanSoulcrishersherin_66jbxotiicNalak8Maybe455 8 votes
Guardian (r2 right now)
5%
SpideyFunkoReal_Madrid_76_2 2 votes
CMM (r2 right now)
2%
MutantA___4444 1 vote
Other
2%
Wordunken 1 vote
Post edited by Kabam Valiant on

Comments

• Riptide368Riptide368 Posts: 114
    Apoc (r2 right now)
    If you have someone to pair with that apoc, then rank him up. If you don’t then I would do cgr.
  • You_Know_MeYou_Know_Me Posts: 73
    Apoc (r2 right now)
    go for apoc for you have AA and stryfe. You can keep cgr on your bucket list.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Apoc (r2 right now)
    Apoc and Stryfe is a great duo. Stryfe gives Apoc damage, horseman gives Stryfe unblockable for little work
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,631 ★★★★★
    Spiderham
    SPIDERHAM IS LEGIT.

Sorry for the yelling, but I feel like he is consistently undervalued, and just a fun character with wacky animations. I get that he is not for everyone, but I happen to love him.
  • AidenTheWiseAidenTheWise Posts: 311 ★★

SPIDERHAM IS LEGIT.

Sorry for the yelling, but I feel like he is consistently undervalued, and just a fun character with wacky animations. I get that he is not for everyone, but I happen to love him.

Nah your right Spiderham is so awesome. Also so much fun to play.
  • TragiC_XTragiC_X Posts: 50
    Apoc (r2 right now)
    You did chapter 2 at that stage in progression?

Apoc and stryfe is great

CGR is great too
  • AidenTheWiseAidenTheWise Posts: 311 ★★
    TragiC_X said:

You did chapter 2 at that stage in progression?

Apoc and stryfe is great

CGR is great too

Yeah bro using Corvus cheat code. Honestly once I got Corvus ramped up I could solo She-Hulk, Mr. Negative, and Sunspot easily. Those fights were honestly pretty enjoyable. But then Tigra and Hit-Monkey were so hard. Hit monkey had protection so I could only take off bits of his health before I used all of my charges and then had to revive. Then Tigra was so dumb because some fights she would be hyper-aggressive where other fights she would be super passive. Shang chi was actually pretty easy tho. Not a one shot because I would run out of charges for power, but I was able to take off 25%-30% of his health each revive
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,310 ★★★★★
    Guardian (r2 right now)
    @odishika123