**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Oct. Load Screen

WayntosWayntos Posts: 593 ★★
So far this months load screens are my favorite. Props to kabam! Keep up the good artwork.

Comments

• Options
    2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 855 ★★★
    I think we can appreciate Kamam's other works too.

https://playcontestofchampions.com/media/
  • Options
    firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★
    I like it a lot. I wouldn't say it's my absolute favorite and that's only because there's so many I like(Ronin, Mephisto, and pretty much anything X-Men related come to mind).
    As for this one, I'm loving the Castlevania/Witcher look on him.
  • Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
    my favorite is the May 2021 login screen. i use it as my wallpaper
  • Options
    @2StarKing nice link thanks

@GrassKnuckles remind me of May I slept since then lol

@Fredhorst23 This was to appreciate the art. We all know there are bugs and other game issue, there are other forum post for that. Lets appreciate the small wins. Yes Rob Liebfled has issue on drawing feet so does Todd McFarlane creator of venom mad respect actually got to meet Todd McFarlane cool dude!
  • Options
    Ace2319Ace2319 Posts: 619 ★★★

I keep staring at the symbiote head, why is his mouth open!? The physics of it is driving me crazy. Also anti-venom has a problem with his feet, did Rob liefeld do the pic this month? I know its petty but if I had drawn those like that I would've fixed those before I sent them out. Kabam, please ignore bugs and performance issues and get a patch out for those screens please.

What’s wrong with his feet??
  • Options
    Wayntos said:

@2StarKing nice link thanks

@GrassKnuckles remind me of May I slept since then lol

@Fredhorst23 This was to appreciate the art. We all know there are bugs and other game issue, there are other forum post for that. Lets appreciate the small wins. Yes Rob Liebfled has issue on drawing feet so does Todd McFarlane creator of venom mad respect actually got to meet Todd McFarlane cool dude!

it was Mr. Negative
  • Options
    2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 855 ★★★

I keep staring at the symbiote head, why is his mouth open!? The physics of it is driving me crazy. Also anti-venom has a problem with his feet, did Rob liefeld do the pic this month? I know its petty but if I had drawn those like that I would've fixed those before I sent them out. Kabam, please ignore bugs and performance issues and get a patch out for those screens please.

In death it is common for mouth and eyes to become open.
  • Options
  • Options
    @GrassKnuckles Oyeah thats bad as$
  • Options
    WhoDaPooWhoDaPoo Posts: 312 ★★★
    I personally loved the Apoocalypse loading screen. Lots of good nuance to it. Really spoke to me.