**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Never Received FINAL PREPARATIONS Solo Objectives

2»

Comments

• The rest are done
  • TeflonTeflon Posts: 4
    @50G Posts: 26:06PM
    Completed cavalier chain. Never received anything. Am I missing anything?
    from the way i understand it you have to complete the entire special forces chain to unlock another chain of solo objectives and so on and so forth until you unlock the final preparations chain just like you had to complete the the entire chain of defeating storm/iceman to unlock the special forces chain
  • Lennon123Lennon123 Posts: 40
    Same here I didn't get anything
  • KlashdKlashd Posts: 47

Still not understanding what I need to get the Final Preparations tasks. I’ve tried researching, but ended up here.
  • JoestwJoestw Posts: 3
    I being locked out for Oct event. I didn't see the Final Prep solo objectives.
  • I haven't received anti - venom neither, what's goin on? How do you get to the final preparations objectives? Do u have to complete all special objectives like Dream team and Nightmare fuel?
  • Can somebody please answer as I have spent a lot of money on this game as I really enjoy it but am getting quite frustrated with the fact that I can't get an answer to my reletiverly easy questions!
  • tja2015tja2015 Posts: 5
    Same here, has anyone gotten feedback from Kabaam yet?
  • tja2015tja2015 Posts: 5
    Never received the objectives
  • Peter116Peter116 Posts: 8
    I’m still in the same boat. Nothing has shown up. This is a mess Kabam!

@Kabam Miike you know what the crack is with this?? Is there something being done to fix this?
  • MrParadoxMrParadox Posts: 23
    I need help with this too
  • MrPhookyMrPhooky Posts: 9
    I can’t tell if half of you are stupid… but you need to complete all September quests. This includes Training Daze, Special Forces, Dream Team, etc… there 5 I think to complete.