**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Daily Special Bonus Offer

Ok maybe it's just me, but I've purchased both Daily Special offers for the Science class. When I opened both crystals (increased chance to pull 3 or 4* Science champs) I spinned to open both (got two 2*s) and did not see one 3 OR 4* champ while the crystal was spinning. This is not the first time I purchase these daily crystals and see this as a result. Is it just me or are we getting rigged here?

Comments

• LegionDestroierLegionDestroier Posts: 101
    edited October 2017
    not rigged. i have purchased tech, mutant and skill this week. 1 4*, 3 3* and 2 2* so far
  • Zane22Zane22 Posts: 50
    Same here I didn’t see any 3 or 4* lol have bought 3 already and all 2 stars
  • DingaloDingalo Posts: 355
    I mean its just because every single one I've bought, it bothers me that I never see ONE 4* or 3* spinning. I know that spinning and popping doesn't make a difference and maybe its just the visual of the champs spinning that has a glitch or something. But it's just bothering me and I was wondering if I was the only one spending money and getting thrashed by the daily crystals.
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Got a 4* spidey today along with 3* gwenpool, i dont spin them.
    Ugh, okay I guess it's just me being so unlucky. Thanks guys!
  • Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    this is another one that has been covered literally 1000s of times

The spin animation means NOTHING at all. When you buy a crystal, your prize is allocated then to you. So, for example, you choose a PHC one, as soon as you do the game knows what character is in your crystal. The spin is just for show
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    The Spin doesn't reflect everything that is in the Crystal. It's just a list of some possibilities. When you click Open or Spin it, the outcome is generated then. The Spin is just a visual effect.
    I know. As I've previously stated in my previous comment: "I know that spinning and popping doesn't make a difference". I've done both. I just found it extremely weird that when spinning, I didn't see any 3 or 4* champs. Usually, you see the variety of 2,3&4*s while it's spinning.
  • FluffyFluffy Posts: 446 ★★
    If you knew...why ask the question?
    Because USUALLY, I spin crystals. And EVERY TIME I spin crystals you see the 2, 3 & 4* champs spinning (YES IT'S ONLY VISUAL I GET IT). BUT every time I purchase daily crystals and spin them, I NEVER see the 4*s or 3*s in the rotation. I only see 2*s spinning. I found it odd + I've never pulled a 4* or even 3* from those. So it's just an accumulation of things that boiled up and I was asking if I was the only one to witness this.

My question had absolutely nothing to do if there was a difference with popping and spinning.
  • Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    Dingalo wrote: »
    Because USUALLY, I spin crystals. And EVERY TIME I spin crystals you see the 2, 3 & 4* champs spinning (YES IT'S ONLY VISUAL I GET IT). BUT every time I purchase daily crystals and spin them, I NEVER see the 4*s or 3*s in the rotation. I only see 2*s spinning. I found it odd + I've never pulled a 4* or even 3* from those. So it's just an accumulation of things that boiled up and I was asking if I was the only one to witness this.

My question had absolutely nothing to do if there was a difference with popping and spinning.

err, yes it does, in fact that is 100% what your original point was

You dont see 4* when you spin a crystal, and you therefore said you were getting conned because of this. This was then explained to you by several people that the visuals you see have nothing to do with the prize

So, yeah, pretty much exactly what you asked
    Basically, it's a randomly generated window. Nothing to be concerned about.
    Yes i know thanks guys. & @Dave_the_destroyer It's just because the visuals are off. Usually, when I spin any champ crystal they aren't and I see the champs 3 or 4* whatever. I know it makes no difference in the outcome result. But it was bothering me not being able to see them in the spin, and not getting one 3 or 4* didn't help my reaction haha
    No worries. You can ask whatever you like. It's just the RNG. It creates random possibilities. Sometimes it's loaded with 4*s. Sometimes all we see is 2*s.
    The main reason I came here is that visuals are off and my results were ****. Leading me to doubt if there was something off in the system. That's all haha, nothing to really do with popping vs spinning; I get that.