**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Starlord damage glitchy...only in lol?

Just noticed an sl damage has a glitch where I'd have a combo count going but the damage suddenly gets reduced to only a fraction of what it should be, then after a while it returns to normal.

Only just noticed but they were all in L.O.L. with my 5* r4 SL vs rulk. (Mags,mags,cyke,wolvie TEAM SYN)
Damage referenced is all light critcal hits.

Combo around 70. Damage suddenly drops to only do about 900 & increasing from there. This went on for about 25 more hits before it went back to normal damage. So hits in combo from 70 - 95 were less than 2k damage before it returned to "normal"...iirc

Another time I noticed it at a higher comb, around 130 & damage was barely 1000. It went on for about 40 hits then increased back to normal.

This really sucks & will prevent people from doing or give them a huge disadvantage while doing harder content like LOL.

Also, since it may be related. Critical hits seemed to be either on or off. RNG...ya..ya i know but this stood out way more.

Something like 20 hits almost zero crits (ssme mut. Syn team. & both crit masteries maxed) then nearly same number mostly all crits... back n forth...without anything in the middle/blended ratio.

Please make this right.

Thank you

Comments

• BendyBendy Posts: 3,131 ★★★★★
    Red hulk dup is physical resistance so it lowers damage massively every 2 charges
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Test in the SL parth not Red hulk.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Yeah that's Rulk's Ability.
  • Did same in sl path. & not rulks ability to reduce damage THAT much. Besides, after more testing I've seen it happen within 15 hits or so....damage drops to 3 digits then 2 combos later back up to mid 3k or so... meanwhile Rulk's charges increased & never reset.

Its another costly glitch that I haven't noticed anywhere else...yet
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,131 ★★★★★
    Yep I can get to 8k crit but I do like 600 so it's not a bug it's just his Sig level is 200 if it was say Sig 99 then the damage reduction from 2 charges each time will be different