**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Orientation

I need opinions. So I recently started college and find myself playing significantly less, I’ve quit my alliance and haven’t looked back. I did 0 of the September objectives. Is it worth going through the 700 fights for this months event? It seems so unnecessary to complete the objectives as part of this months event they’re completely separate and I can’t understand it. I’m struggling with if it’s worth it at all

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    700 fights? You only need to complete one objective chain.
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Its not 700... I suggest u stay in college
  • DaMaharajaDaMaharaja Posts: 46

700 fights? You only need to complete one objective chain.

Right, but I’m on part 2 where you finish fights with specials and part 7/7 is 30 fights so…
  • Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    The total of that one from the start is just 100 fights, not 700. Even with the other objectives it doesn't even come close to 700
  • AidenTheWiseAidenTheWise Posts: 311 ★★
    Ah a fellow college freshman. Me too man. I’d say if this game is going to stress you out, don’t do the objectives. I’m just going to do the proven objectives cause those are the easiest. College and real life are way more important than this game. Good luck in college brother 👍🏽
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,544 ★★★★★
    Focus on college. Solid grades in a useful field and a good set of activities outside the classroom will take you much farther than this month’s side quests.

If you have free time on your hands, learn a musical instrument. Or another language. Or literally anything interesting.

Dr. Zola
  • DaMaharajaDaMaharaja Posts: 46

The total of that one from the start is just 100 fights, not 700. Even with the other objectives it doesn't even come close to 700

It’s not about the number… The question is: Is it worth doing the innumerable fights.
    Y’all pressed over a number for no reason😂😂
  • Hort4Hort4 Posts: 499 ★★★
    If you have time yes. If you don’t have time then no. Only you know how much time you have.