“Final Preperations” bug…?

2»

Comments

• StronstVngrStronstVngr Member Posts: 199
    Thanks guys for all the input, I know I can be a bit intense sometimes, but my brain works differently then a "normal" person.. :D So, I did complete the objectives, FINALLY got the final prep objectives, and acquired the anti venom and symbiot... I just wish that Kabam would go back to the sum appreciation calendar.. that was a way better experience, IMHO then needing to go through all these "hoops" to get basically the same stuff..
  • Karan7BadboyKaran7Badboy Member Posts: 6
    I completed all the quest and objective of September month. Still i haven't got anti venom and symbiote
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Member Posts: 1,376 ★★★★

I completed all the quest and objective of September month. Still i haven't got anti venom and symbiote

That can‘t be the case. You must have some yellow Objectives left … well, just send a Screenshot of your Objectives.
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Member Posts: 1,376 ★★★★

Thanks guys for all the input, I know I can be a bit intense sometimes, but my brain works differently then a "normal" person.. :D So, I did complete the objectives, FINALLY got the final prep objectives, and acquired the anti venom and symbiot... I just wish that Kabam would go back to the sum appreciation calendar.. that was a way better experience, IMHO then needing to go through all these "hoops" to get basically the same stuff..

Summoner Appreciation Calendar = Summoner Resort … but both had nothing to do with this Symbiote 2-month-Event.

Glad I could help and you can enjoy the Event now. Now go and tell all your friends how it works, if they still couldn‘t get their Symbio, it‘s all working as intended.