**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I only want one thing from Kabam, and it’s not compensation.

IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
edited October 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
No it isn’t compensation. No it’s not to get rid of the September side quest gate, it’s something much more important and simple.

Transparency.

This has been a running trend recently, and the more I see this happening, the more I’m losing faith in Kabam. I understand how hard it is to run this game. I understand how hard it is to manage and try to help this community when issues arise. I also recognize that the community may not always be the nicest when it comes to approaching Kabam about issues, and that makes me sad and disappointed in the community.

But for those who have faith, pleasetry to be a little more transparent. I believe this was mentioned on a roadmap, and so far I haven’t seen much of a change. You don’t have to be on the forums 24/7 responding to every thread, but when an issue appears and all you say is “soon”, or just merge the threads, it says a lot. Just tell us the what, the why, and the how you are trying to fix it. Honesty is better than what are sometimes empty promises.

Just my 2 cents.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    MyDyingBrideMyDyingBride Posts: 26
    100% Agree
  • Options
    magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    The mods saying "soon" and merging threads aren't qualified to tell you the what, why and how they'll fixit. The ones that can tell are probably just waking up and getting ready to work. Asking for them to come on the forums and explain whats going on is just wasting their time
  • Options
    Vance2_jrVance2_jr Posts: 704 ★★★
    edited October 2021
    100% this. I work in corporate communications and this is just table stakes. First rule of thumb is to be open and honest, even when it's not great news. People just don't want to be lied to/left in the dark.
  • Options
    OmedennOmedenn Posts: 867 ★★★
    edited October 2021
    @magnus_xix i would agree with you if this issue is here since yesterday. But there are many issues for a very long time now and it just keeps adding up. And we receive 0 response.

So yeah, maybe the forum mods are not capable of answering all our questions. But someone else could have given them something to post or to reply for all ongoing issues
  • Options
    CrimsonBadgerCrimsonBadger Posts: 88

The mods saying "soon" and merging threads aren't qualified to tell you the what, why and how they'll fixit. The ones that can tell are probably just waking up and getting ready to work. Asking for them to come on the forums and explain whats going on is just wasting their time

So you are saying they are fully qualified to say.. “don’t have an answer for you right now but we will look into this”? Why can’t they say that?
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,536 ★★★★★
    Sigh. Something broke, they don't know why, and you expect them to turn around give you an estimate?
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    Yea, we players are patient (to some extent), but leaving us to speculate is a mistake.
  • Options
    FabiusBRFabiusBR Posts: 286 ★★★
    Have you noticed that the “Game Outage” banner has been up all morning even though the emergency maintenance is over and the game has been back up since I logged on several hours ago? They are asleep at the switch. Gives the impression that the game is winding down and they are spending their time looking for their next job.
  • Options
    FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    I agree with OP.

I’ve said it in previous threads but communication is so important - a lot of the anger in the community could be resolved with clearer, and more consistent communication.

It’s an area Kabam have been particularly poor on for the last year or so.
  • Options
    IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★

Sigh. Something broke, they don't know why, and you expect them to turn around give you an estimate?

Just honestly tell us they don’t know why. I’d be fine with that. I’m just saying be honest
  • Options
    Vance2_jrVance2_jr Posts: 704 ★★★

No. I expect them to turn around and acknowledge the situation and then I expect them to check in regularly, even if only to say "Hey guys, turns out it's taking a little longer than we expected. Just know that we ARE working on it. And, more importantly, we're sorry."
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★

No it isn’t compensation. No it’s not to get rid of the September side quest gate, it’s something much more important and simple.

Transparency.

This has been a running trend recently, and the more I see this happening, the more I’m losing faith in Kabam. I understand how hard it is to run this game. I understand how hard it is to manage and try to help this community when issues arise. I also recognize that the community may not always be the nicest when it comes to approaching Kabam about issues, and that makes me sad and disappointed in the community.

But for those who have faith, pleasetry to be a little more transparent. I believe this was mentioned on a roadmap, and so far I haven’t seen much of a change. You don’t have to be on the forums 24/7 responding to every thread, but when an issue appears and all you say is “soon”, or just merge the threads, it says a lot. Just tell us the what, the why, and the how you are trying to fix it. Honesty is better than what are sometimes empty promises.

Just my 2 cents.

They just released a long and detailed account of the parry/dex issues and what they are doing about it. Maybe a week ago, maybe two? That is more than transparent.