Ghost Rider should have no soul

Come on Kabam we all know Ghost Rider has no soul therefore when Mephisto KO’s GR he should not gain souls. Either I’m missing something and need to be enlightened or Kabam is failing really hard right now.
«1

Comments

  • He should not be immune to cold snap or poison since they keep saying it would not be balanced but he should be incinerate immune at least I think mephisto is immune to coldsnap, incinierate and poison or bleed one of them.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,708
    i mean there's so many things that should be/should not be.
  • Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981
    edited October 2017
    Which bits of the many many many many many threads covering the fact that the comics are the comics, this is a stand-alone game did you miss? Stated 1001 times, even MCU changes characters, powers, storylines etc, is that not allowed either?

    Why are you not asking how Duck can beat Dorm in the game instead, is it because you realise its a game and the characters have to be more level than the comics for the game to work?
  • He has a soul in this game.
  • BigHBigH Posts: 6
    Which bits of the many many many many many threads covering the fact that the comics are the comics, this is a stand-alone game did you miss? Stated 1001 times, even MCU changes characters, powers, storylines etc, is that not allowed either?

    Why are you not asking how Duck can beat Dorm in the game instead, is it because you realise its a game and the characters have to be more level than the comics for the game to work?

    Exactly, or else we would all be struggling beating thanos in chapter 3.
  • LucbobLucbob Posts: 51
    GR has no Soul so how can it be taken? That’s all I’m saying. I know there many more discrepancies in this stand alone game but I’m just saying. Also, GR’s bio STATES that he sold his soul to Mephisto so it’s just really illogical for Mephisto to be able to take his soul again.
  • BigHBigH Posts: 6
    Lucbob wrote: »
    GR has no Soul so how can it be taken? That’s all I’m saying. I know there many more discrepancies in this stand alone game but I’m just saying. Also, GR’s bio STATES that he sold his soul to Mephisto so it’s just really illogical for Mephisto to be able to take his soul again.

    Gr is also immortal in canon, but why would kabam make him immortal in the game? The game has to be balance in one way or another.
  • LucbobLucbob Posts: 51
    @Dave_the_destroyer Read GR’s bio. It says he sold his soul to Mephisto. So Logically you’d think it can’t be taken again.
  • LucbobLucbob Posts: 51
    @BigH All I’m saying is the bio basically says he has no soul. I didn’t say anything about being immortal. BASED ON THE BIO IN MCOC he should not have a soul to be taken. That is all I’m saying.
  • LucbobLucbob Posts: 51
    So you guys can flag my posts and make a million comparison about different discrepancies that make this game balanced or you can recognize the small point I’m trying to make. Mcoc says GR sold his soul so why does he still have one to be taken?
  • SpinoSpino Posts: 241
    Which bits of the many many many many many threads covering the fact that the comics are the comics, this is a stand-alone game did you miss? Stated 1001 times, even MCU changes characters, powers, storylines etc, is that not allowed either?

    Why are you not asking how Duck can beat Dorm in the game instead, is it because you realise its a game and the characters have to be more level than the comics for the game to work?

    Well, I hat to break it for you, but there is an actual comics derived from MCOC, and in this comics, the characters that are brought to the contest come from the actual marvel comics world.
    So, don't act like you know better than any other else, and if the mods tell you this is not the comics world, they (again) don't have a clue.
    We all understand there's a need for balance, as explained for your (quite unclear) Howard example, but in the case of a clearly unbalanced Mephisto/Ghost rider comparison, having a Ghost Rider without a soul (as in comics) would not be game changing.

    Kisses.

    Spino.
  • SpinoSpino Posts: 241
    Lucbob wrote: »
    So you guys can flag my posts and make a million comparison about different discrepancies that make this game balanced or you can recognize the small point I’m trying to make. Mcoc says GR sold his soul so why does he still have one to be taken?

    You are absolutely 100% right.
  • SpinoSpino Posts: 241
    BigH wrote: »
    Lucbob wrote: »
    GR has no Soul so how can it be taken? That’s all I’m saying. I know there many more discrepancies in this stand alone game but I’m just saying. Also, GR’s bio STATES that he sold his soul to Mephisto so it’s just really illogical for Mephisto to be able to take his soul again.

    Gr is also immortal in canon, but why would kabam make him immortal in the game? The game has to be balance in one way or another.

    But he IS immortal in the game. As are every other characters, otherwise you could use them only one.
    KO'ed doesn't mean dead.
  • Spino wrote: »
    Which bits of the many many many many many threads covering the fact that the comics are the comics, this is a stand-alone game did you miss? Stated 1001 times, even MCU changes characters, powers, storylines etc, is that not allowed either?

    Why are you not asking how Duck can beat Dorm in the game instead, is it because you realise its a game and the characters have to be more level than the comics for the game to work?

    Well, I hat to break it for you, but there is an actual comics derived from MCOC, and in this comics, the characters that are brought to the contest come from the actual marvel comics world.
    So, don't act like you know better than any other else, and if the mods tell you this is not the comics world, they (again) don't have a clue.
    We all understand there's a need for balance, as explained for your (quite unclear) Howard example, but in the case of a clearly unbalanced Mephisto/Ghost rider comparison, having a Ghost Rider without a soul (as in comics) would not be game changing.

    Kisses.

    Spino.

    You are correct!!! Well done. The characters come from the comics, but the game then takes those characters and changes them so the game works

    Like I explained before, Marvel do this themselves many times in the MCU to make them make sense

    But I love the fact that the people who run this company and game and obvs have many many meetings with the head honchos at Marvel over every little thing, have no clue about the characters according to you! The literally deal with the people who create, develop, write and draw the characters for the comics, but you know more than them!!

    That makes sense
  • LucbobLucbob Posts: 51
    @Dave_the_destroyer Do you see the point I’m trying to make? Go read GR’s bio. I need to know if you understand what I’m saying.
  • SpinoSpino Posts: 241
    Dave.

    There's clearly not point discussing with you as you obviously are in the meetings you are referring to.

    FYI, in the character sheet for Ghost Rider IN THE GAME (not in the comics), the first sentence says he was tricked to sell his soul to Mephisto.
    Can you quote during which meeting exactly it was said that, finally he could lose the soul the doesn't have anymore ?
  • Spino wrote: »
    BigH wrote: »
    Lucbob wrote: »
    GR has no Soul so how can it be taken? That’s all I’m saying. I know there many more discrepancies in this stand alone game but I’m just saying. Also, GR’s bio STATES that he sold his soul to Mephisto so it’s just really illogical for Mephisto to be able to take his soul again.

    Gr is also immortal in canon, but why would kabam make him immortal in the game? The game has to be balance in one way or another.

    But he IS immortal in the game. As are every other characters, otherwise you could use them only one.
    KO'ed doesn't mean dead.

    err, hate to break this to you buddy, but these characters in the game, you know they arent real dont you? In fact, they are real in in real life, you do know that?
  • LucbobLucbob Posts: 51
    @Dave_the_destroyer You’re really avoiding the point I’m trying to make and you are instead arguing about meaningless squabble.
  • SpinoSpino Posts: 241
    Spino wrote: »
    BigH wrote: »
    Lucbob wrote: »
    GR has no Soul so how can it be taken? That’s all I’m saying. I know there many more discrepancies in this stand alone game but I’m just saying. Also, GR’s bio STATES that he sold his soul to Mephisto so it’s just really illogical for Mephisto to be able to take his soul again.

    Gr is also immortal in canon, but why would kabam make him immortal in the game? The game has to be balance in one way or another.

    But he IS immortal in the game. As are every other characters, otherwise you could use them only one.
    KO'ed doesn't mean dead.

    err, hate to break this to you buddy, but these characters in the game, you know they arent real dont you? In fact, they are real in in real life, you do know that?

    And ? Your point is ?
  • SpinoSpino Posts: 241
    Lucbob wrote: »
    @Dave_the_destroyer Do you see the point I’m trying to make? Go read GR’s bio. I need to know if you understand what I’m saying.

    Lucbob, there's no point trying to explain something to him.
  • Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981
    edited October 2017
    Spino wrote: »
    Dave.

    There's clearly not point discussing with you as you obviously are in the meetings you are referring to.

    FYI, in the character sheet for Ghost Rider IN THE GAME (not in the comics), the first sentence says he was tricked to sell his soul to Mephisto.
    Can you quote during which meeting exactly it was said that, finally he could lose the soul the doesn't have anymore ?

    When does he LOSE his soul? It gets imprisoned, it never states anywhere that GR loses his soul to Mephisto. He also gains soul charges when he KOs someone, but again, never does it state that he takes your soul for good

    Ill wait for your reply?
  • Spino wrote: »
    Spino wrote: »
    BigH wrote: »
    Lucbob wrote: »
    GR has no Soul so how can it be taken? That’s all I’m saying. I know there many more discrepancies in this stand alone game but I’m just saying. Also, GR’s bio STATES that he sold his soul to Mephisto so it’s just really illogical for Mephisto to be able to take his soul again.

    Gr is also immortal in canon, but why would kabam make him immortal in the game? The game has to be balance in one way or another.

    But he IS immortal in the game. As are every other characters, otherwise you could use them only one.
    KO'ed doesn't mean dead.

    err, hate to break this to you buddy, but these characters in the game, you know they arent real dont you? In fact, they are real in in real life, you do know that?

    And ? Your point is ?

    That you said they were immortal, which means they would have to be alive for that to be true. As they don't exist they aren't alive and aren't immortal

    Thats my point
  • Spino wrote: »
    Dave.

    There's clearly not point discussing with you as you obviously are in the meetings you are referring to.

    FYI, in the character sheet for Ghost Rider IN THE GAME (not in the comics), the first sentence says he was tricked to sell his soul to Mephisto.
    Can you quote during which meeting exactly it was said that, finally he could lose the soul the doesn't have anymore ?

    When does he LOSE his soul? It gets imprisoned, it never states anywhere that GR loses his soul to Mephisto. He also gains soul charges when he KOs someone, but again, never does it state that he takes your soul for good

    Ill wait for your reply?

    and its suddenly gone very quiet!! lol
  • CammonRoCammonRo Posts: 366
    I agree with the OP. Mephisto shouldn't be able to capture Ghost Rider's soul. He already has it. So whenever Ghost Rider fights Mephisto, Mephisto automatically starts with at least one soul and has guaranteed regen.

    But GR should be incinerate immune.

    Boom! Problem solved.
  • LucbobLucbob Posts: 51
    @Dave_the_destroyer you’re so salty. Lol My point is Mephisto already took GR’s so why should Mephisto gain soul charges when he knocks out GR? Yes I know he gets 1 during the fight. I accounted for that when I made this post.
  • muddy17muddy17 Posts: 138
    for the record.. THE GHOST RIDER INHABITS A HUMAN HOST.... There for he does have a soul....
  • LucbobLucbob Posts: 51
    @muddy17 His bio states he sold it to Mephisto. It says nothing about inhabiting a human host. Since everyone wants to claim mcoc changes characters to balance the game let’s just go off what they say about him.
  • muddy17muddy17 Posts: 138
    no johnny blaze and every other host made deals with mephesto... IN EXCHANGE FOR THEIR SOULS.. johnny blaze got out the deal... therefore kept his soul..
  • LucbobLucbob Posts: 51
    @muddy17 again, let’s base our facts off of what Mcoc has to say about GR “Tricked by the demonic being Mephisto into sellout his soul to save a loved one...” That right there leads me to think that GR’s soul is not bound to him therefore cannot be taken away a second time to be consumed by Mephisto to regain health. It is just something I want to point out.
  • LucbobLucbob Posts: 51
    *selling
Sign In or Register to comment.