**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hopeful Clarity on Oct SQ

Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
edited October 2021 in General Discussion
I'm typing this message to people who keep making new threads on the same question. Hopefully it answers yours.

1. I didn't get my symbiotes!
You must not have completed the September objectives. You have to go all the way through one of the difficulties.

2. People say I need to beat the final preparations objective, but I don't have it!
Final preparations is the final objective in the list, you must beat the others in a given difficulty to get to it.

3. The SQ is too hard! Kabam is a (curse word here) for making it this way!
Turn down the difficulty, it will get easier. Many people are happy for the new challenge the SQ brings.

4. The rewards are too wimpy!
Turn up the difficulty, the rewards will get better.

5. The SQ is too complicated! How do I know what to do?
You do an objective with Antivenom, you get a key for the SQ, you can do that and get rewards. Not complicated in the least.

6. I'm stuck dead at the boss island!
Your fault for not previewing.

7. Needing to do the September objectives is stupid! Kabam needs to right this! (Many of these discussions call kabam explicit words, I won't.)
They know that everyone hated the event, I highly doubt they will ever link events again or do something like this.

8. I was busy with life! Can I get an exception and get the symbiotes without work?
It takes literally 1-2 hours to grind the objectives, pretty sure you can find time to do that.

9. Can I do the side quest without getting the symbiotes?
No, you do objectives with Antivenom to get keys to do the SQ.

10. What are the nightmare people for the objective?
Symbiotes.

I'm sure I missed some, don't be afraid to ask questions, I (and hopefully others) will try to answer them.