**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Klyntar Katalyst

I don't know if there is info somewhere I've missed.
But can we get an idea of how many katalysts are needed total to max out lil Steve? I want to be able to plan my side quest runs accordingly
And if I'm perfectly honest I don't feel I can do legendary for an entire month

Comments

• SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★

• SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    Danemo666 said:

But can we get an idea of how many katalysts are needed total to max out lil Steve? I want to be able to plan my side quest runs accordingly

I'm on the same boat,
    Will probably do Epic difficulty once my stash is empty of revives and potions.

And settle with a R4 Summoned Symbioid with a red spiral face for all eternity.
  • Danemo666Danemo666 Posts: 164 ★★

Oh my gosh thanks for this, I must have missed it somehow! Thank you!
  • Danemo666Danemo666 Posts: 164 ★★

Danemo666 said:

I'm on the same boat,

I think I'll do the same, or wait for someone to put out a good guide for counters 😂 hopefully if I do some legendary and then the rest epic I might still make it to max. Shall have to do some maths on that 🤔
  • GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★
    Danemo666 said:

Danemo666 said:

I'm on the same boat,

I think I'll do the same, or wait for someone to put out a good guide for counters 😂 hopefully if I do some legendary and then the rest epic I might still make it to max. Shall have to do some maths on that 🤔
    Don't worry, I did some math earlier

if you do 10 Epic and 18 Legendary, you can get 240 catalysts... while having almost no time to use the Symbioid at r5 in Cosmic Horror

Assuming 28 total days, you cannot do less than 18 Legendary runs.

- 17L 11E gives 236
    - 16L 12 E gives 232
    - 15L 13 E gives 228
    - 19L 9 E gives 244

and so on
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    Just do the Venompool Quest. It‘s still easy on Legendary. My R3 Nick Fury can solo all three fights itemless … or you can use Archangel and someone else.