**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Opportunity to purchase the Deadpool gold offer twice?

So I'm currently cavalier sitting on 6.2.6 with 80% of a mystic t5cc formed. I am just wondering if I buy the cavalier gold offers and then make the push to become tb in 3 days, do I get to buy the tb gold offers? Do you guys think it's worth it?

Comments

• ZADO1991ZADO1991 Posts: 109
    I would love to know if these deals work like the July 4th ones.
    @Kabam Miike
  • Would love to know if its possible too.
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    Yes it works
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    I don’t know how you would manage it, but it’s worth a try. You would need over 12 energy refills. Each chapter is a little over 70 energy
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,303 ★★★★★
    ZADO1991 said:

So I'm currently cavalier sitting on 6.2.6 with 80% of a mystic t5cc formed. I am just wondering if I buy the cavalier gold offers and then make the push to become tb in 3 days, do I get to buy the tb gold offers? Do you guys think it's worth it?

It didn’t work on the compensation. If you think you can push to get TB, probably do that and take the deal which is more helpful for you.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,544 ★★★★★
    If this is the case, then I’d suggest allowing TBs to double dip into Cav offers. Really not a fair setup otherwise.

Dr. Zola
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,303 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

If this is the case, then I’d suggest allowing TBs to double dip into Cav offers. Really not a fair setup otherwise.

Dr. Zola

I usually don’t care if some people double dip but in this case, I agree with you.
  • CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

It’s been this way for many offers like 4th of July and Cyber Monday.

Also OP according to a random Reddit user…it works. YMMV