**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rank 3 Silver Surfer?

Phillip14233Phillip14233 Posts: 576 ★★★
edited October 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I pulled 6* surfer from that 4.2mil gold selector crystal. I’m in a casual gold 3 alliance and my prestige is 12200. Is it even worth it to awaken and R3 him?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Unless you don't wanna push further in platinum alliances and happy with gold , it isn't recommended to chase Prestige . But then you already have 12200 so that says something.
  • Options
    rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Silver surfer is good, but not r3 unless you are chasing the prestige and even then new champs will arrive with higher prestige
  • Options
    thewass1980thewass1980 Posts: 151
    I'm actually in a similar position. I finally have enough rank up materials to take my Surfer to r3. (he's currently sig 104), but even though he's my favorite Marvel character, I don't know if I should pull the trigger on him or someone else.
  • Options
    2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 855 ★★★

I'm actually in a similar position. I finally have enough rank up materials to take my Surfer to r3. (he's currently sig 104), but even though he's my favorite Marvel character, I don't know if I should pull the trigger on him or someone else.

I believe if you won't pull the trigger for your favorite character, perhaps you have a more favorite character.
  • Options
    2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 855 ★★★

I pulled 6* surfer from that 4.2mil gold selector crystal. I’m in a casual gold 3 alliance and my prestige is 12200. Is it even worth it to awaken and R3 him?

Yes he is worth it. Check with your alliance. Every little bit helps for AQ score. There may be a time when you desire to leave your current alliance. Prestige may help you find the home of your choice vs settling for what is available.