**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Chosen Champion Cache - wish I knew earlier

winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,788 ★★★★★
It seems like this appears only when attempting the Goldblum challenge?

hu8b5xd5dqio.png

Comments

• Options
    I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    It appear everytime you start you it or only the first time?.
  • Options
    FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    edited October 2017
    It pops up when you finish round 3 of the Goldblum. One time only
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    winterthur wrote: »
    It seems like this appears only when attempting the Goldblum challenge?

@winterthur ... You are absolutely right, haha, it appeared only when attempting the Goldblum challenge, and only valid for 24 hours

I prepared for it, and I knew it upfront because I took my time with the challenge (still need to use part of my energy for daily events), and I already saw Seatin's video talking about it b4 it appeared in my in-game

Seatin Man Of Legend commented that he thinks this is worth buying for progressing players. I assume a progressing players are those who have played under 1 yr, who are still building 4* roasters, working in progress leveling up to 4/40 and 5/50, and have only a handful of 5* at best. He thinks this is less attractive for experienced players who are now focusing on building 5* and looking out for 6* roasters.

Since it is not the first time some decent offers pop-up that requires at least 3500 to some 5000 (like the OG Vision ones), to avoid I miss any due to running low in units, I always make sure I keep at least 6k+ units avail sitting there untouched (so far I'm still F2P, didn't spend a single cent, I got all my units from event completions & arena grindings)

The opening is not too good, got a 4* Magik (awakening via this opening) - okay but not too good, since I prefer to get a new Dr Voodoo or a new Rogue which I haven't had. The three T4cc are okay but not too good as well, got 1x mystic, 1x cosmic and 1x science, I prefer 3x mystic, or 1x mystic+mutant+skill ... sigh ...

anyway, did you buy it? if so, did you manage to get what you are looking for? :)

Cheers and have a good day

• Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,788 ★★★★★
    shchong2 wrote: »

anyway, did you buy it? if so, did you manage to get what you are looking for? :)

I don't have the units. If I knew it, I would be grinding Arenas for the next 20 days.