**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Next Cosmic R3 will be....

thewass1980thewass1980 Posts: 151
edited October 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Thanks to the amazing Deadpool offers, I have a generic 1-2 6 star rank up gem. I also got enough fragments to get another T5CC, this time being Cosmic. Currently, my only R2 Cosmic is Silver Surfer, and he's already sig level 104. My current cosmic R3's are Hercules and CGR. I was planning on taking my Surfer to R3, both for prestige but also because I love his character in the comics (and in the game he's not that bad either). However...

Because I have that 1-2 rank up gem, I could theoretically take any of my Cosmic 6 stars straight from R1 to R3. And because of that, i'm a bit more conflicted. I could just take up any R1 to R2 and then Surfer to R3, or...

Please note I had a boost on when I took these screenshots.

Mainly, I'm wondering if I should take my Hyperion or my Corvus up to R3 instead of Surfer. Other possible contenders are CMM, Terrax, Angela, or Odin. I'd be hesitant with CMM because she's not awakened, but the others are all at least sig 40.

What would the collective wisdom of the Forums say?

Comments

• Options
    I should mention that I don't have any of my options as 5/65 5-stars, except for Venom, which is why I'm not really considering him at the moment.
  • Options
    AanthoAantho Posts: 159
    Hyperion !
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,135 ★★★★
    Best cosmic roster in the game?! Corvus, Angela or hype and I don't know how you will choose.

Angela at sig 183 or what ever it is, has such unique utility. But then so do hype and Corvus.

As you have Hercules, and if you could rank down, would you ditch CGR for one of the aforementioned 3?
  • Options
    JuggerNotJuggerNot Posts: 432 ★★
    You have quite an amazing roster. Assuming prestige is not important (surfer), it has to be between cg or hype. PERSONALLY I find corvus to be a better all around champ, but then again hype is not as common and you may have more fun with him. Also consider hela/odin
  • Options
    AdvAdv Posts: 196
    Hype or corvus
  • Options

As you have Hercules, and if you could rank down, would you ditch CGR for one of the aforementioned 3?

Nah, I love CGR. He's amazing, and I would never want to rank him down.

• Options
    ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 886 ★★★
    Well, whale, well, what do we have here...an r3 hype brag post.
  • Options

I ended up picking CG. I’ve barely used the guy since starting to play the game— time to learn.