**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I need a little over a million gold. What route should I take?

IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
edited October 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I originally gave up on the thought of reaching the throne breaker gold nexus deal, but I believe I may have a chance.

I have 10 energy refills. One thing I could do is try to fully explore the eq with this energy which would net me around 560,000, and then I could play some incursions hoping that I get a good teammate. I could also play some arena.

Option two is to explore one of 3 of my most completed variants for a little over 1,000,000 gold, and play some arena/incursions. I believe this route may be a little more risky, but better chances and opportunity for gold. Here are the variants I could attempt

I’m leaning towards the villain variant, as I have a pretty strong team including doom, ghost and Moleman.
What should I try?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,301 ★★★★★

I originally gave up on the thought of reaching the throne breaker gold nexus deal, but I believe I may have a chance.

I have 10 energy refills. One thing I could do is try to fully explore the eq with this energy which would net me around 560,000, and then I could play some incursions hoping that I get a good teammate. I could also play some arena.

Option two is to explore one of 3 of my most completed variants for a little over 1,000,000 gold, and play some arena/incursions. I believe this route may be a little more risky, but better chances and opportunity for gold. Here are the variants I could attempt

I’m leaning towards the villain variant, as I have a pretty strong team including doom, ghost and Moleman.
    What should I try?

Variant is a good and safe choice.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    How many T3C crystals do you have?

I had 400 and opened them all and sold them, gave me 700k
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★

How many T3C crystals do you have?

I had 400 and opened them all and sold them, gave me 700k

Never thought about that. Only 155, but not a bad idea
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    edited October 2021
    Iron, want to do sector 8 right now?

@IronGladiator22
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Catalysts, ISO, and the Legendary SQ that gives gold. Those would be the first places I'd look in that position.

As for Variants, the Moon Knight variant was easiest for me. A nightmare if you don't have 1* Hulk, though.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,209 ★★★★★
    Sec7+8 also gives ~1.5M
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★

@IronGladiator22

DM me and we can play later today
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★

@IronGladiator22

I’m in the middle of something at the moment, bu I’ll get back to you if you want to do it later @SkyLord7000
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I wouldn’t do either of the exploration things you’re suggesting just for the gold. It’s going to take too long. Incursions are a good idea, but the best is the gold quest of the side quest this month. It gives 350,000 gold per run on legendary difficult and 150,000 gold on epic. There are 5 objectives out so far, so you can get over a million gold easier from just this.
  • KGW186KGW186 Posts: 171
    I done the same and went for the gold hive for the last of the remaining gold, managed to awaken 6* CAIW! Only managed to get him to sig 30 but it’s still a start!