**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cavalier Side Quest

Hi all!

Trying to explore the Cav difficulty of this month's side quest and whilst Chapter 1 is easy, I struggled with 2 and 3. The Tech quest was worst, so has anyone got any tips for which champs are best to use?

And no, I don't have Warlock for the Tech path :(

Comments

• JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★

Hi all!

Trying to explore the Cav difficulty of this month's side quest and whilst Chapter 1 is easy, I struggled with 2 and 3. The Tech quest was worst, so has anyone got any tips for which champs are best to use?

HB, sentinel, yondu, HTD, you can bring heal reverse champions like Mr fantastic or dupped CAIW, due to the node the champions won't be able to recover health. There a lot of options.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    JhonST33 said:

Hi all!

HB, sentinel, yondu, HTD, you can bring heal reverse champions like Mr fantastic or dupped CAIW, due to the node the champions won't be able to recover health. There a lot of options.
    In addition to these champions, vulture, ultron with one of his synergies, punisher 2099, and war machine all work. Also if you have a high enough damage output champion, they can put damage the regen.

The trick to exploring cav eq is finding around 2 of your champions that work well with the node and then you can use them for all of the fights on that path. Setting up a team like this gives you room if you need a specific counter for a champion on that path and a couple boss counters.

If you are having trouble with specific paths or bosses, if you post your roster, we can give you suggestions for who specifically to use.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    Silver Centurion.