**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Samsung is allso top brand, why u dont make same graphics for Samsung flagship phones like on Apple.

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
edited October 2021 in General Discussion
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★
    edited October 2021
    The game was made off of an iOS platform. I do agree that adjustable setting for the graphics should be looked into for the future, that being said, what you're asking for is not the same as ordering a burger with cheese, this is something that takes both time and effort.

Also I was one of the people that disagreed with you... But mostly because you pulling a Veruca Salt and demanding "I want it now!" helps nobody.
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,035 ★★★★★
    You can't create games just for Samsung. You can create games for Apple since they use standalone devices. Apple makes all their devices the same.

Samsung is an Android device. It runs off of Android OS which there are hundreds of devices. This game supports Android OS all the way down to 5 something right now.

Even if you look at just Samsung, there's 20 something phones they offer that have different processors, graphics and OS versions.

There isn't anyway just to make a game for Samsung.
  • Options
    Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    I believe they've already addressed this previously and they have enough things to take care of atm. Optimizing every individual android device is probably not even on the list of priorities nor should it be.
  • Options
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    nobody is saying kabam should not do this. but it's not a face off between apple and samsung. it's between ios and android platforms. android has innumerable devices to support and is not as easy as optimizing for ios.

imo they should include a graphics toggle so we can choose in android
  • Options
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    edited October 2021
    Dukac said:

I believe they've already addressed this previously and they have enough things to take care of atm. Optimizing every individual android device is probably not even on the list of priorities nor should it be.

Game is bugged like never Before.
    Buth is okej to adress this topic. I Write why Samsung and graphics cos havd good hardware can support and is best Android and best overal flagship device.
    That's only some Samsung devices though.

The problem is not that Samsung isn't a top brand. It's down to device performance, their hardware, software and whatnot.

Samsung has multiple flagship devices but at the same time many mid-range and low-end options as well to cover the entire market. You can't expect flagship level graphics from a low-end device despite being made by the same company. That means if Kabam specifically wanted to make graphics "for Samsung", they would have to optimise it for broadly 3 categories of devices (flagship, midrange and lowend) and even then, those are too general to cover so many devices meaning it can't be done properly. And this is just for one company while Android has multiple others, each with different types of phones which many people buy.

The option to turn on/off some graphic features like fog and whatnot has been heavily requested and I hope they implement that soon though.
  • Options
    Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Dukac said:

Buth is okej to adress this topic. I Write why Samsung and graphics cos havd good hardware can support and is best Android and best overal flagship device.
    Turn on spell check and try again
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    Noone cares about money. It is chips, software and infrastructure that make the difference.

Chips are pretty much the same, Snapdragons.

Software is diametrally different. iOS and Android cannot be compared.

Infrastructure also differs. We cannot determine which one is better because noone here has taken partvon building the phones MTB's and other components.

So in conclusion, flagship or not, cheapbor expensive, each OS works differently and it is not in Kabam's hands to provide exactly the same performance on both.
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    Dukac said:

My LG phone has had better performance and stability than any Samsung out there with this game. You don't have any clue what you're talking about?
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Dukac said:

all here are hackers.... do you guys know that 2017 some officers on Iphone that was good offers to purchase with money androind device didnt have.
    so they dont even try.
    Mcoc is close to ios long ago.
    Ios rich kiddos here and people who don't know about how money are earned hard write here and coment and ptobobly most of them are from ios becouse is cool oooooo yeeee i have Iphone look i have apple logo created in China damn.

its simple

each year there are 2 main processors
    Bionic apple A15 and Snapdragon 888+ those are best now.

all game have options and u want to tell is hard to have options hoohoho

All includes you :|:/
  • Options
  • Options
    Dukac said:

You can't create games just for Samsung. You can create games for Apple since they use standalone devices. Apple makes all their devices the same.

Samsung is an Android device. It runs off of Android OS which there are hundreds of devices. This game supports Android OS all the way down to 5 something right now.

Even if you look at just Samsung, there's 20 something phones they offer that have different processors, graphics and OS versions.

There isn't anyway just to make a game for Samsung.

its appld friendly i ask about Samsung becouse Samsung and Aplle are most expensive cream on the crop devices. Samsung is even on their foldable phones more expensive.
    Rich people buy them they probobly will buy offers too.
    And for some who disagree go ahead and write why u dont agree for OPTIONS?
    Price has zero to do with performance. It's about the brand. Apple charges so much because of their brand and people pay.
  • Options
    slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    Go touch some grass OP
  • Options
    K1nnyK1nny Posts: 46
    Dukac said:

Samsung is allso top brand.
    Why u KABAM dont make same graphics for Samsung flagship phones, and same effects like on Iphone.????

So many people ask options for graphics settings, buth if that is hard for you, why u dont make same exsactly same graphics with same map and champions effects graphics -
    just for Samsung, and Apple as well.

In UK Samsung is brand one and allso in so many places.

U will have benefits with this allso, becouse more people use Samsung, cos is better fod muli tasking and so many other stuff and they will play game and purchase from there.

read and respond
    i check so many people whant options for graphics.
    i give u better one if that is hard for this game developer.

allso more people play this game from android devices buth lets choose one Samsung like i write is worldwide best android device.

Thank You.

This is easier said than being done. I manage a team of software developers and tester in the mobile app space and it’s not easy especially when it comes down to platforms. As everyone have said it from the above - Apple provides a standard framework for developers to keep the game consistent, stable and optimized for their devices.

Meanwhile, the Android community is fragmented and each vendor/provider and sometime carrier add on their own software or tweaks up-to the OS level which hinders standardization, compatibility and performance consistency across devices.

Unless Samsung is forking out money to Kabam to help with optimizations, this is going to take quite some time to get all of the Android devices and gameplay, including Samsung up par with Apple.