**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Your Broken Submit button

how come you’re submit button for filing a complaint doesn’t work? i have a video of me spamming it for 14 seconds and nothing, absolutely nothing, even happens. i purposely type my email wrong and hit submit. it tells me to fix it. i do. i hit submit again. what happens? nothing. i’m getting really mad rn and trying to cuss a storm. i’ve re typed my complaint 4 times nows F-O-U-R. what am i supposed to do?

Comments

• Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    It just saves them time. Going to send a form letter back anyway.
  • Options
    R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    I haven't sent in a ticket in a long time, always does more harm than good. Almost seems that regardless of the issue many players keep getting the same exact automated response.
  • Options
    Redwulf67Redwulf67 Posts: 55
    Its true, I've gotten automated responses at least 6 times that had nothing to do with my actual complaint. It pulled a keyword out and sent a reaponse off that word
  • Options
    KestrelleKestrelle Posts: 441 ★★
    edited October 2017
    i’ve re typed my complaint 4 times nows F-O-U-R. what am i supposed to do?

Have you considered copy/paste
  • Options
    Redwulf67 wrote: »
    Its true, I've gotten automated responses at least 6 times that had nothing to do with my actual complaint. It pulled a keyword out and sent a reaponse off that word

i mean the button doesn’t even do anything. and i haven’t gotten a response either