**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Are you going to be able to get the last milestone from the summer canteen store?

I was in hurricane ida and could not get it. I am a little mad considering that the 5* awakening gem would help me so much rn but whatever.

Are you going to be able to get the last milestone from the summer canteen store? 26 votes

Yes, it was easy
50%
Spity68HyperionrockykostonRaichu626RockypantherxHavanaknightMikeFrisbieMaratoxDahknessRax38BlôdletterGrassKnucklesrupert8 13 votes
No, I was not able too
50%
DRTO_Sham_MarvzeliusHera1d_of_Ga1actusUvoginInternetLoserTerry_BolleaRiptideLlessurDraconic_12HiwoeBad_OmenWilbrr 13 votes

Comments

• Options
    rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Yes, it was easy
    Dude, real life events are more important. Atleast you're safe, offers will come again and plenty.

Just wait for Nov/December.
  • Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,620 ★★★★★
    No, I was not able too
    I honestly stopped trying over a month ago. Personally it was just a pain to remember to get my 10 fights in everyday so I'm only like at day 40 or something. I wish it was just a calendar like last year hopefully they don't bring this back
  • Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    No, I was not able too
    I'm at milestone 34 rn :mrgreen: