More antibodies objectives please

MojoHaterMojoHater Member Posts: 244 ★★
Kabam did not release info for how many Katalysts steve will need for a long time. And if we want to r5 him (which we will need for the 25% t5cc path), we can only miss 4 days of Katalysts max. I missed two days trying to take down the stupid agent venom.
Pretty sure many others are also worried about their antibodies. 24/28 is too risky a requirement and Kabam has to either give us more entry keys or make the bosses easier. Fr we didn't work hard all of september for this ****. Not like they're giving potions/revives in compensation for parry bug either. Also, agent venom gains armor up even despite tigra's neutralize which makes no sense at all?

Comments

• WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Member Posts: 1,376 ★★★★
    1) You don’t have to do 24x Legy if it‘s too hard for you. 18x Legy plus 10x Epic would be enough.

2) Choose a different Boss if you can‘t beat that one, there are some pretty easy options (with better rewards than 1% T5CC).
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Member Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Don't do Agent Venom. Problem solved. And use the preview.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Member Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    So you not being able to clear is kabams fault? Pretty sure your lack or skill or roster is dependent on how you play the game, understand the game and spend time in the game.

There are many ways to obtain enough rank you resources for your summoned sym to be able to do this months s special quest. If you can’t finish the side quest doubt you’ll be able to finish the special quest.
  • Jackd1989Jackd1989 Member Posts: 417 ★★★
    I've been doing Symb Spidey with Warlock and Venom - Warlock for Wolvie, Venom for Drax and Symb
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Member Posts: 7,783 ★★★★★
    One of the few posts where an appropiate reply is "Git Gud".
  • CosmicGuardianCosmicGuardian Member Posts: 408 ★★★
    While I do understand that it can be frustrating when there are limited entries for a side quest, and for some reason or another we lose those entries, ultimately it’s on the player to ensure they fully understand the event before using their entries. The amount of catalysts needed to rank the symbiote, as well as the number of catalysts available in each quest, were already available in a forum post. While yes, this could have been communicated through an in game message, there is most always more information on side quests and other events available on the forums for those who look.

As for the quest difficulty, while it can be hard to get used to new features, the preview button can be used to save a lot of frustration and resources. By using it you can safely scout out which of the 6 quests is the best one for your current roster. Ultimately, while I do have my problems with this event, I don’t believe that it is as complicated as it may initially seem, at least not this month’s half of the event anyways.