**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Summoned Symbiote PI/ Equivalent Question

LlessurLlessur Posts: 488 ★★★
So a max summoned symbiote has a base prestige of a mid tier r4 5* (5,455). But his health and attack stats make him look like a R5 5*. Does that mean he will just have really bad Pl? Plus if I remember correctly the last summoned symbiote was equal to a R3 6*. I’m not going to complain I’d be fine if he stayed at R1 I’m just glad to have George back. Nevertheless I’m just curious about what he should be equal to.

Comments

• Options
    Lemon_Man44Lemon_Man44 Posts: 235 ★★★
    I'm pretty sure it's equivalent to r5 although I could be wrong. Keep in mind he has no sig ability which is why his pi is quite compare to champions of a similar rank
  • Options
    LlessurLlessur Posts: 488 ★★★

I'm pretty sure it's equivalent to r5 although I could be wrong. Keep in mind he has no sig ability which is why his pi is quite compare to champions of a similar rank

I checked on Aunt.Mai and his PI (5,455) is around 150th compared to r4 5* unawakened but compared to a R5 5* he has lower PI than ironman (6,685) by a lot (ironman classic has the worst prestige in game)