**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Next Cosmic 6* R3

Hi Everyone,

I am planning to take a cosmic champ to R3 after completion of 7.3 on Wednesday. Unless I get lucky with my next featured pull and get Herc I am planning to take one of the champs below to R3. I currently already have a CGR and CMM at R3 so this will be my 3rd Cosmic. I do play Plat 2/3 War and take path 2 which is making me consider Odin fairly seriously (to give me more options for the emp node). I also don't want to make rankups just for prestige so please take that into account as well. Any suggestions or reasons why you would take one up over another will be greatly appreciated!

Next Cosmic 6* R3 33 votes

Odin (unduped)
42%
2StarKingDragonMCOCMalreck04Thicco_ModeAomine_Daiki10GOTGAgent_X_zzzR1s02SkyLord7000Will3808MasterMikeRunavargrKennMcocRiptide368 14 votes
Silver Surfer (sig 20)
6%
QacobBuffBeast 2 votes
King Groot (sig 30)
42%
SaiyanTheManMythLegendKennadoUnsilentWorknprogressMoosetiptronicDeaconReignkingTWKablDarkKnight646RiptideScarcity27Ace2319Konstant45 14 votes
Vision Aarkus (sig 20)
3%
kidanine 1 vote
Cull (sig 20)
6%
WolverDominatorNikunj_95 2 votes

Comments

• RunavargrRunavargr Posts: 180 ★★
    Odin (unduped)
    I love Odin but I know some others will say surfer and king groot
  • 2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 855 ★★★
    Odin (unduped)
    I believe Odin is by far the most fun and beneficial of the choices, especially using his prefight ability to enhance others. I am r3'ing mine.
  • RunavargrRunavargr Posts: 180 ★★
    Odin (unduped)
    Woot team Odin :)
  • Thoye3Thoye3 Posts: 96
    2StarKing said:

I believe Odin is by far the most fun and beneficial of the choices, especially using his prefight ability to enhance others. I am r3'ing mine.

I agree. Odin does seem the most fun to use and has some unique utility he would provide to my champs. KG is also a champ I enjoy playing so I am leaning towards choosing one of those two right now. Seems like every voting thinks it is between those two as well.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Odin (unduped)
    You said you liked Odin and you’d use him for aw frequently, so why not take him to rank 3.
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Silver Surfer (sig 20)
    Surfer is by far one of my favourite champs to play, he's also very good both in practice and for prestige
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,623 ★★★★★
    Odin (unduped)
    Odin in a heartbeat.